Compensation for this role will range between 110,000-130,000 plus equity.
Do blank pages excite you? Are you passionate about building a brand that people trust while driving growth? Help us bring TestBox’s vision of taking a very broken B2B buying process, to—dare we say—one that might actually be… Enjoyable?!
At TestBox, we’re building the first ever Customer-Led software buying platform. Our marketplace empowers customers to test and compare software products side-by-side as if they were already implemented in their own environment. Buyers love TestBox when they see it.
TestBox is hiring a Senior Marketing Manager to help us build a brand we’re proud of, while uncovering new and creative ways to grow the business. The marketing team is only 6 months old, so you’ll actively work alongside our current Sr. Marketing manager and CEO to turn many blank pages into playbooks, experiments, processes, and more.See how TestBox works here.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the team and our marketing Advisor to plan and build the go-to-market priorities
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns. You’ll work across teams (Product, Partnership, and Sales) to launch and iterate on growth strategies
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive engagement and adoption
- Drive the revolution of Customer-Led software buying by designing, planning, managing, and optimizing campaigns across channels (paid, social, content, growth experiments, event marketing) to generate pipeline
- Be awesome—teach us your ways, learn new things, add to our culture, tell the founders they’re wrong… you get the idea
- This may sound like a lot, we know. But we’ll work as a team to best prioritize what’s important, what’s working, and what can wait.
- We’re ultimately looking for another generalist or T-funnel marketer to help us execute across a wide range of marketing activities, while having the space to grow deeper into what excites you.
You’re a great fit for the role if you:
- Most importantly: are curious, approach problems with creative solutions, work collaboratively, make it happen despite roadblocks, are a kind human, and want to grow
- A team player. You’re great at lifting up those around you, sharing recognition, and being able to collaborate with a wide range of personalities
- Have experience running end-to-end campaigns. With you, we’ll be a marketing team of two
- Prior experience at a tech startup/company with sustainable or explosive growth that you contributed to
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation or growth experience in SaaS
- Comfort with taking high-level guidance and translating it into a specific, actionable path forward
- A results-oriented attitude and understanding of how to define, track, evaluate and report on success across multiple initiatives and stages of the funnel
- Deep familiarity and comfort with social media marketing and digital advertising
- Proactive attitude towards building processes and systems
- If you don’t have the exact experience for this position, but are close, please apply! We’re not looking for people to “fit” our company, but rather add to and enhance our company through different perspectives, viewpoints and backgrounds.If you should require accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please let us know and we’ll work with you to meet your needs.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Read what our DEIB advisor says about how TestBox is different
- We are putting DEIB (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging) at the forefront of TestBox’s ethos and want you to play a major part; one of our board members acts as our DEIB advisor
- We actively created a large Employee Stock Options Pool so we can reward our amazing founding team members.
- Career development is a top priority and we will work with you from day 1 to hype your achievements and help you grow to the potential you want. We hire for trajectory, not past performance.
- Mental health services contribution to cover/contribute to co-pay costs (both Sam and Peter are big weekly therapy advocates)
- 12 weeks paid parental leave with an option to do part-time return to work
- Pre-tax FSA, medical (incl. additional out of state coverage), dental, and vision coverage (because we all deserve to not worry about our healthcare)
- Annual fitness reimbursement
- Learning budget (there’s always something we should collectively know more about)
- Unlimited PTO (with a minimum 15 days per year – none of this no vacation business, our CEO Sam typically takes 20-25 days a year)
- Work from Home remote set-up allowance
We think there are many more reasons beyond this list and really hope you’re as excited to apply as we’re looking forward to meeting you!
Diversity Commitment We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Follow us on social media