Testlio is the originator of fused software testing, a unique approach to testing that combines humans and machines to help digital innovators deliver quality products at scale. In any location. On any device. In any language. Via any payment method. The company is distributed by design, with full-time people worldwide and part-time freelancers in over 150 countries. Clients include Amazon, athenahealth, Microsoft, the NBA, Netflix, PayPal, Uber, Wayfair, and many more. Collectively, they have awarded us an industry-leading 4.7 G2 rating. To learn more, visit www.testlio.com.
About The Role
The VP, Marketing position is responsible for all aspects of marketing at Testlio, partnering closely with sales, alliances, platform, and services leaders. The role reports directly to the CEO of Testlio.
Please note: based on our remote work approach and compensation strategy, we are not considering candidates from expensive urban areas (like New York, Chicago, San Francisco, etc.).
What would your day look like?
- Own marketing strategy, including messaging, positioning, mix, and allocation
- Develop and manage a cross-channel marketing budget
- Scale cutting-edge, relationship-centric, proven B2B marketing techniques
- Lead and manage a team of two full-time marketing experts (content and programs) along with a team of vendors and consultants
- Roll-up your sleeves and produce content and experiences yourself across paid, owned, and earned distribution (this is not a pure “management” job. You’ll need to write, create, ship)
- Partner closely with the Testlio VP, Sales to fuel qualified leads
- Work with the Testlio VP, Alliances to activate partner marketing programs
- Build and nurture relationships with analysts, journalists, influencers, luminaries, clients, and others
- Drive martech efficiencies, optimizing how we use technology
What you need to succeed
- 10+ years of experience in marketing at B2B software and services companies
- Experience in, and understanding of, Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering, and/or DevOps
- A profound curiosity about how engineering leaders (e.g. CTOs) make strategic partnership and supplier decisions
- A keen understanding of how to intelligently leverage content marketing and paid programs to complement strategic, relationship selling
- A love of personally writing and shipping marketing content
- MarTech expertise with a working knowledge of HubSpot and Salesforce
- A desire to work-from-home for a global company that is 100% remote and distributed
What We Offer
- Distributed by design: Testlio is a global company that embraces a unique approach to regional working flexibility.
- Great culture: Testlio’s purpose, vision, and values help unlock positive mindsets and behaviors.
- No bureaucracy: Our company moves fast and empowers people on the frontlines to make decisions and own initiatives.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer deeply committed to creating an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are female-founded and 46% of our team identifies as women. See the DEI section of our website for more information.
To apply for this job please visit testlio.com.