WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They’re all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot Worldwide is looking for an energetic, talented Director of Product Marketing. This position will work hand-in-hand with other product marketers, marketers, product, CRM, design and more to build, develop and scale marketplace strategies. You’ll focus on deeply understanding the needs of both of our customers – couples and vendors – and be sure their voice is reflected in our product strategies, value propositions, and marketing activities.
- Customer insights – Using both quantitative and qualitative measures, you’ll uncover customer insights and synthesize them to help shape the roadmap or drive strategic programs across all levels of our global organization.
- Market intelligence – Set up success metrics, define competitive sets, and conduct a regular competitive analysis of the market to build a defensible differentiation strategy.
- Identify new opportunities for The Knot and WeddingWire to generate demand, and engagement and/or solve important customer jobs to be done.
- Product positioning – Craft differentiated positioning for our product and services
- Messaging Development – Build differentiated customer-facing messaging that tell the story of our product, value and customers to the market. You’ll develop messaging strategies and use A/B testing to drive conversion and performance across the customer journey.
- Cross-functional leadership – Develop and build strong, positive relationships with marketing, product, revenue, and strategy teams. Define and execute compelling marketing positioning and go to market strategy
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Minimum 12+ years of product marketing or relevant experience
- Strong player-coach mentality equally skilled at strategic thinking and rolling up your sleeves to get the work done
- Bias towards action while being able to work collaboratively with partner teams
- Customer centric mentality
- Data-driven approach and strong analytical skills
- Enthusiastic and self-directed with the desire to take initiative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with all levels of management
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for teamwork and results
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, and inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
We believe in a wide range of holistic offerings to support our employees so that they can live our values day in and day out. From mental wellbeing, physical health and financial planning, to engaging perks and discounts, we are in the business of celebrating and supporting the Moments that Matter both in and out of the “office”. We offer flexible vacation, generous parental leave and prioritize initiatives that support the growth, development, and happiness of our people.
TKWW’s approach to the future of work: At the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, TKWW pivoted all global employees to remote work while prioritizing physical and mental wellbeing. While the majority of our global offices are open and available at this time, all TKWW employees have the ability to work remotely full time through the length of 2022. Upon entering our “new normal”, TKWW will pilot a hybrid work model where employees will have additional flexibility. (Note: employees who were hired into remote positions will continue to work fully remotely.)
US Notice: The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
US Applicants: If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, please email [email protected] to request your state-specific job description. In the subject line, please add the specific job title of the role you are applying to. Please also be sure to specify your state of residence.