The Realization Group (TRG) is a B2B go-to-market agency specifically focused on financial markets. We are a team of subject matter experts in the Financial Markets, FinTech and digital Assets space, with a unique network of financial services professionals and award-winning communications and go-to-market services.
We’re currently going through a significant growth phase, and, having recently launched a new Sales Enablement offering, we’re looking for talented individuals to join our team as we embark on the next phase of our journey. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will work with clients to define successful go-to-market and sales enablement strategies, to help drive scale and alignment within their go-to-market teams.
This is initially a part-time, freelance role with the potential to grow over time as we grow the business.
In this role, you will:
- Craft go-to-market strategies, including defining target markets, positioning, and sales and marketing campaigns
- Create and define effective messaging frameworks that emphasise and communicate the value of the product and how it addresses key customer pain points
- Work closely with the client’s go-to-market teams to develop sales collateral, presentations and training materials to support and streamline the sales cycle
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis
- Define key data sets and KPIs to derive actionable insights and set priorities
- Execute product launches and deliveries for the client using an established, proven and repeatable process
- Establish best practice techniques, tools and frameworks to grow the Sales Enablement offering
- Work with Sales and Marketing to determine campaigns that grow the pipeline and drive revenue growth
- Build relationships based on integrity, empathy, and predictability
You will be someone who:
- Has 3+ years’ experience in a product marketing or product management role or similar (Financial Markets or FinTech experience is preferred)
- Has a higher-than-average technical proficiency and experience using platforms like HubSpot, Jira, Monday, Pendo, etc
- Is a self-starter, organised, and enjoys getting results
- Has a strategic mindset, an analytical brain and a healthy dollop of creativity
- Highly motivated and collaborative and a strong communicator
- Is keen to learn new things and always challenging the status quo
- Able to think quickly and smartly under pressure
- Works well as part of a wider team, always putting the team over the individual
- Can work remotely