Our Company Name Says it All
At Spot On, we’re pros at identifying and executing just the right digital marketing solution. Whether helping clients with answers to brand identity, content strategy, web design, or ad strategy, when it comes to healthcare technology marketing, we’re up for every challenge.
All the questions, iterations, stories told, and hearts and minds captured for our clients have earned us awards, helped us recruit some of the best marketing brains in the industry, and most importantly, earned us the trust of companies who have returned to us again and again to become long-term partners.
We’re looking for the next big brain to join our merry band of fun-loving, hard-working creatives who will love to strategize the best ways to help our healthcare technology clients achieve their growth goals as much as we do! (If you love listening to some hardcore dog (and cat) owners, you’ll like the team even more.)
Director of Content Development
You get to:
- Identify content needs, gaps, and opportunities across the customer journey and develop associated strategy.
- Develop and maintain content production schedules for all Spot On clients.
- Write occasional copy for case studies, blog posts, downloadables, email lead nurturing campaigns, landing pages, and other creative.
- Recruit and manage a staff of editorial talent (full-time and freelance writers).
- Coordinate with our SEO team to ensure that content is developed in alignment with proper SEO strategies.
- Set, update, and oversee client style guides.
- Collaborate with account managers to optimize content development pipeline to mitigate delays, errors, and other issues.
- Work with our Project Manager to identify ideal scheduling and use of the content team.
- Attend and actively participate, as needed, in client meetings.
If You Can:
- Pay great attention to detail
- Think creatively and problem solve
- Work independently while communicating with a team
- Juggle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment
- Stay organized and effectively manage your time
And You Have:
- BA/BS degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, English, Public Policy, Education, or a similar field or equivalent work-related experience
- Content development experience related to healthcare technology, the business of healthcare, or healthcare administration strongly preferred
- Understanding of content marketing best practices
- Strong analytical, writing, and verbal communication skills
- Unlimited vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance (with company contribution)
- The opportunity for continued learning and growth
- Monthly stipend to cover your internet charges
- A fully remote work environment, no commute – the job comes to you