think-cell was founded in 2002 as a start-up. Today, the name think-cell stands for a high standard productivity tool worldwide. With the investor Cinven at our side, we want to continue to grow strategically. At think-cell, we are revolutionizing the way professionals create and present data-driven presentations. As a leading software company, we provide cutting-edge solutions that empower our clients to visually communicate complex information with ease and efficiency. Our success stems from our exceptional team of talented individuals.
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to support the execution of marketing campaigns and strategies through tech stack administration and process development. In addition, this role will enable our leaders to monitor the results through report development and data analysis. The ideal candidate is a highly analytical and detail-oriented individual who has the strong background in marketing automation systems, CRM systems and other marketing technology that will allow them to grow into the expert and authority on our marketing tech stack and marketing results.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Enable the marketing team to execute successful campaigns by maintaining and optimizing the required operational processes and data structure within Marketo
- Monitor and maintain data quality within SFDC and Marketo, including data hygiene, deduplication, and data normalization
- Manage lead assignment and follow up processes
- Assist with UTM reporting strategies and maintaining compliance
- Monitor campaign return on investment and maintain and segment our demand generation waterfall to optimize the profitability of campaigns throughout the sales funnel
- Create and maintain marketing reports for various channels, including email, social media, web analytics, and advertising
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, statistics, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing operations
- Experience with administration of marketing automation platforms, ideally Marketo
- Deep understanding of marketing/advertising technology subjects such as multi-point attribution models, conversion tracking and campaign effectiveness
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google tag manager
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in data analysis tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, and Tableau
think-cell is the world’s leading productivity software for creating data-driven presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint, enabling users to generate sophisticated charts with ease while saving substantial time (based on a study, users save as much as 70% of their time compared to using native PowerPoint functionality).
think -cell offers unparalleled layout functions for automatically arranging text, graphic elements and images while scaling and aligning their content accordingly. Our software has more than 1 million business users in 194 countries, across all verticals from banking to FMCG and beyond. think-cell is used by 8 out of the 10 top global consulting firms, 80% of the Fortune 100, the entire DAX 40, and 9 of the top 10 US business schools.
Join our journey
We encourage you to apply, even if you feel you may not tick every box. At think-cell, we understand that diversity fuels excellence, and we welcome all passionate individuals who want to contribute to our growing and exciting business. Your presence will help shape our inclusive culture and inspire us to reach new heights together.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.