The ThreatConnect Platform, built on an industry-leading threat intelligence platform, enables security teams to confidently forge their path to smarter security with intel-powered security operations. ThreatConnect enables the operationalization of cyber threat intelligence analysis and management, and by leveraging native automation, orchestration, and knowledge capture, it lets teams work smarter, faster, and better – together.
We offer a competitive benefits package with comprehensive insurance coverage, unlimited paid time off, and unique perks designed to help you meet your financial and personal goals.
We are committed to offering an employment experience and benefits package that enables you and your family to grow with us and share in our success. We love to recognize our employees who have gone above and beyond and offer incentives like quarterly awards, an employee bonus, a referral program, and team-building outings.
The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) will participate in the development and execution of the product marketing strategy. They will lead and participate in a range of activities supporting the external and internal messaging of the value proposition of the ThreatConnect Platform, including developing messaging across a variety of mediums (website, collateral, pitch decks, presentations), enablement of the Sales and Alliance Partner teams, supporting product launches, and performing competitive analysis. This strategic role works closely with the Demand Generation, Product Management, Sales, and Customer Success teams.
The PMM will be a core member of the Product Marketing team and report directly to the VP of Product Marketing.
In this role you’ll get to…
- Be a go-to person for the ThreatConnect offerings for internal teams
- Craft messaging, enable teams, and develop go-to-market strategies to grow adoption and use of the ThreatConnect Platform
- Work with leaders and team members from various functions across the company on cross-departmental projects
- Provide direct impact to the company through the development and ownership of product marketing activities
- You enjoy listening as much as you love talking. You are not afraid to lead discussions, but you recognize the importance of listening to the input of others.
- You’re a self-starter. Sitting and waiting isn’t an option. You take the initiative to make things happen.
- You’re agile. You flourish in a dynamic environment working on multiple activities and initiatives as needed.
- You are collaborative. You’re a team player who puts the interest of the team above your own. You display a positive attitude, are open, and enjoy contributing.
- Cybersecurity is your passion. It doesn’t just provide a paycheck; you are genuinely interested in what you do and the impact that it has on others.
- Technologically adept. You are comfortable with marketing technologies and can apply them for maximum impact.
1-3-6-12 Month Plan
In the first month, we’ll expect you to…
- Complete onboarding and get to know the individuals you’ll work with at the company
- Gain a strong foundation with the ThreatConnect Platform including key features, benefits, differentiators, and the relevant personas involved
- Gain insight into current programs and activities to see what’s working and what needs improvement
At 3 months we’ll expect you to…
- Feel comfortable enough with the product, value proposition, buyer personas, and packaging that you can begin executing projects on your own
- Continue to develop your knowledge of the ThreatConnect Platform capabilities and features.
- Support industry events
At 6 months we’ll expect you to…
- Lead improvement of existing programs and execution of new programs relating to go-to-market activities, sales enablement, and product positioning
- Participate in internal and external webinars
At 12 months we’ll expect you to…
- Be a subject matter expert on the ThreatConnect Platform and its value proposition, serving as a go-to individual for people across the company to come to with questions
- 3+ years of Product Marketing experience in cybersecurity
- Solid understanding of the enterprise cybersecurity market – including the vendor landscape, customer use cases, and buyer personas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent alignment with technical functions including Product Management
- Ability to work well with Sales and BDRs to understand and meet their content and enablement needs, and with the Demand Generation team to ensure effective messaging in campaigns
- Proven ability to create content and support campaigns across multiple mediums
- Ability to influence and lead across the organization without formal reporting relationships
- Ability to think analytically and have a data-driven mentality
- Comfortable with speaking engagements
- Ability to embrace and utilize new technologies and apps
- Experience with office, sales, and marketing tools (i.e., Google, Salesforce, Mediafly, Navattic, etc.)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee recognition program with quarterly awards
- Employee referral program
- Military leave options available
- Education reimbursement program for job-related college courses and professional training
- Quarterly events with your geographic team
- Annual company party
- MEDICAL PREMIUMS FOR INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES ARE 100% COVERED
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Company-paid insurance and AD&D coverage
- Pet Insurance
- 401K retirement savings plan with a company matching program of up to 6%
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical, dependent care, transit, and parking)
- Cell phone stipend
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Bereavement Leave
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet about 60% of job criteria, women and individuals from marginalized groups tend to apply only when they check every box. If you think you have what it takes but are unsure that you check every box, apply anyway!