This role is responsible for supporting the execution of marketing automation strategy and marketing campaign programs. This role will build automations, create database segmentation, deliver impactful reporting, and analyze results in order to recommend future growth opportunities at Thryv.
This position reports to the Marketing Operations Manager within the Demand Generation team. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of marketing automation technology and best practices. This person is passionate about delivering value to users through diverse marketing touchpoints, driving results, and improving campaign outcomes. They are creative, open-minded and enthusiastic about seeking new solutions and program optimizations to deliver best-in-class results.
About the Position
At Thryv, we are a team that lives by teamwork. However, it’s not the work that drives us, it’s the respect, trust, and care for each other that defines us as a team. We’re a diverse community of trendsetters who do our best work in a fun, relaxed environment. Technology never stops evolving and neither do we. We’re always looking for the best and brightest team players to join us.
This role is responsible for supporting the execution of marketing automation strategy and marketing campaign programs. This role will build automations, create database segmentation, deliver impactful reporting, and analyze results in order to recommend future growth opportunities at Thryv
This position reports to the Sr. Manager Revenue Operations within in the Revenue Operations team. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of marketing automation technology and best practices. This person is passionate about delivering value to users through diverse marketing touchpoints, driving results, and improving campaign outcomes. They are creative, open-minded and enthusiastic about seeking new solutions and program optimizations to deliver best-in-class results.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to execute digital marketing campaigns, workflows, lead scoring initiatives, landing pages, and email templates. Ensures all programs and templates are built in compliance with global data privacy regulations.
- Establishes and maintains workflows, optimize continuously for best-in-class performance, manage functionality of 3rd party integrations, and address errors that may inhibit the efficiency of data between systems.
- Identifies potential areas of improvement. Performs regular health checks on email deliverability and program performance. Analyzes, cleanses, and updates system data to ensure high quality of leads and ROI.
- Builds reports and dashboards to provide visibility into marketing campaign results and attribution.
- Stays up to date on industry best practices and potential platform upgrades, and scopes future use cases for expanding marketing capabilities.
Who We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree (in Marketing, Communications, Information Technology, or related field), or equivalent experience, required.
- 2+ years of related experience (including marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot, Marketo, etc.), required.
- 5+ years of related experience, preferred.
- Industry knowledge with an understanding of best practices around optimizing workflows to improve technical delivery.
- Skilled in middleware software / system integrations with the ability to utilize tools such as Zapier, Tray.io, Workato, etc.
- Ability to utilize a CRM system and Marketing Automation tools such as Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, ActiveCampaign, etc.
- Strong data analysis skills with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources to offer creative marketing solutions and business decisions.
- Presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively articulate to various teams and provide continuous follow-up.
- Time management skills with the ability to multi-task and balance competing priorities.
- Ability to travel less than 5% of the time.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment screening process, as required.
- Must successfully complete any required training or orientation courses, as needed.
What We Offer
Life requires balance. So we provide benefits around health and wellness, continued education, and work/life balance to help you live your best life when you’re working…and when you’re not.
- Medical, dental, and vision plans, plus a wellness program with added incentives
- 401(k) savings plan with company match and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuing education benefits with tuition assistance programs
- Paid time off including holidays, vacation, sick, personal, and winter close
Who We Are
At Thryv, we’re a team fiercely devoted to the success of local businesses. We’ve been around for over 100 years, always with one goal in mind — helping small businesses compete, win and succeed. We provide the technology, software and local business automation tools small business owners need to better manage their time, communicate with clients, and get paid, so they can take control of their business and be more successful.
We support businesses across the U.S. and we have team members all around the country (even internationally). In fact, we’re a work-from-anywhere company, because that’s how we get work done.
Culture is vital at Thryv because it shapes our identity and, therefore, our measurements for growth. We have an identified set of values that hold all of us accountable paving the way for our company success and our legacy. All of this helps us deliver results for our clients and creates success for our employees. At Thryv, making a positive impact within our team and in our local community is the reason we get out of bed every morning.
Find out more at corporate.thryv.com/careers/
Belonging at Thryv
We believe in a work environment where all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the organization’s success. We want our employees to feel a part of something big and we encourage the sharing of ideas and collaboration across the organization.
We strive to ensure our work environment reflects diversity, fairness and meritocracy. We believe all employees should have the opportunity to perform effectively in their position. We value every employee and the authenticity they bring to their role and to the organization. As a result, our employee policies and internal practices focus on ability and merit as the standards for success.
Requisition Detail and Process
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this job. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
The final job level offered may vary based on the applicant’s competencies and qualifications such as experience and education, and other job-related reasons.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Thryv is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants, without regard to gender, color, race, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any characteristic protected by law. Thryv is committed to provide equal employment opportunities throughout the employment relationship including recruitment, hiring, discharge, compensation, benefits, discipline, development, and advancement or other aspects of employment.