Thunes is a global, fast-growing, and innovative Fintech scale-up that uses technology to disrupt and transform the existing financial system.
We have a strong Mission: to create a better global payments network, and a great Purpose: to connect the world to economic opportunities and address systemic inequality when it comes to financial services.
We are proud to power payments for the world’s fastest-growing businesses and work with some of the amazing global brands – from Gig Economy giants such as Uber and Deliveroo and Southeast Asia’s super-app Grab, to global Fintech leaders such as PayPal and Remitly.
Our Products help to drastically simplify the Payment integration experience for our customers: with a single, simple connection, businesses and consumers can send payments to – and get paid in – every corner of the world. Instantly.
Thunes is headquartered in Singapore with regional offices in Barcelona, London, Paris, Shanghai, New York, Dubai, and Nairobi.
About The Role
Thunes is looking for a motivated and data-driven VP of Lead Generation to lead our overall Digital Marketing, Growth, and Lead Generation Strategy, and oversee Marketing technology and automation platforms.
This is a unique opportunity for a strategic marketer to help build Thunes growth globally, and lead one of the most important pillars of the Marketing strategy. The candidate will be a key member of the Marketing organization and will work closely with our senior leaders and global stakeholders, with the opportunity to add value from day one.
The ideal candidate has experience leading and managing high-performing ad campaigns and digital marketing programs for B2B companies on key digital platforms (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.), while creating custom reporting. The role also involves building funnels and analyzing the performance of our Marketing activities, pinpointing attribution between activities and outcomes.
This is a full-time global role, based in London or Barcelona, and reporting directly to Chief Marketing Officer, with the potential to grow your own team and manage teams.
- Manage lead generation strategy and execution, including paid media strategy (e.g. paid search, paid social)
- Run marketing campaigns, including A/B testing of creatives, ad copy, and landing pages.
- Analyze the results and effectiveness of the campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations.
- Own and provide recommendations for optimizing the customer journey in collaboration with the Product and website teams.
- Be the champion of Digital Marketing Technology tools and platforms, including identifying new platforms and systems required to increase the effectiveness of Thunes campaigns and engagement activities.
- Supervise lead generation coming from events and execute effective marketing strategies to continue the engagement.
- Managing vendor relationships supporting Lead Generation.
- 7-10 years of Performance, Digital Marketing, or Growth experience in a fast-paced B2B / SAAS environment
- Familiarity with key principles and techniques of inbound and outbound lead generation
- Direct experience managing paid search and paid social campaigns, good understanding of CAC benchmarks, and conversion rates
- Understanding of the different elements of the Marketing Technology and Automation stack: from Google Analytics to email automation platforms (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot etc.)
- Understanding of key principles of Account-Based Marketing
- Strong business acumen & highly analytical with a data-driven approach
- Strategic yet hands-on – a senior position that both can decide what to do as well as actually execute on it
- Great compensation package, including performance & company bonus
- Private Health insurance for you and your family
- Wellness voucher
- Work life balance (flexibility and hybrid working policy)
- Our team is global, you will work with 40+ different nationalities spread across 5 continents
- 25 days of holidays + 2 Thunes Out Days + 2 Community days
To apply for this job please visit www.thunes.com.
Follow us on social media