We are on a journey to 100 million in revenue and looking for a Revenue Operations Specialist to manage and optimize the revenue operations process.
You will be responsible for working closely with the sales and marketing teams to align efforts, and using data and analytics to measure and improve performance.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in revenue operations, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and a deep understanding of the customer lifecycle through a b2b SaaS buying process. With most of that experience being in HubSpot’s enterprise Hubs, as well as other tools such as Segment, Chart mogul, Looker Studio, and other misc. sales tools for data enrichment and general sales activities.
Time Doctor is a 150+ person SaaS company and 100% Remote, with team members in over 45 countries with exceptionally high staff and customer satisfaction.
We are passionate about remote work and what it can do for the world. We even have a conference and a book about Remote Work (Running Remote). Our brand is well-established, and the company is profitable and growing.
- Manage and optimize the revenue operations process, from lead generation to customer acquisition and retention
- Lead the operations of the revenue org including sales forecasting and pipeline management procedure
- Work closely with the Revenue team (Sales, Marketing and Customer Success) to align efforts and ensure a seamless customer experience
- Manage and improve GTM systems and tools in partnership with the Revenue team
- Use data and analytics to measure and improve performance, including tracking key metrics such as lead conversion and retention rates
- Collaborate with other departments, such as Product Engineering, to identify and implement process improvements
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in revenue operations
- Identify and resolve challenges and issues within the revenue operations process
- Provide training and support to team members on revenue operations best practices and tools
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of the revenue operations process
- To be the main point of contact and influence for all revenue operations as it relates to customer acquisition and retention.
- Will report directly to the CRO but work with other VPs and department heads to accomplish goals and objectives.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in Revenue Operations and owning the revenue operations function as an IC, and not just as an account manager overseeing the revenue tools.
- Having deep experience with Hubspot is essential for this role
- Having worked in a high growth fast paced b2b saas company is a huge plus.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with large datasets, and bring insights to help improve process, spot growth levers and challenge status quo.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- Strong knowledge on data analysis tools
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Highly organized and detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
This full-time, 100% remote position provides the flexibility to work anywhere. Time Doctor is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity within our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We are looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 150 people working 100% remotely in over 40 different countries. We’re looking for innovative team members ready to help us modernize remote work. Learn more about us here – https://people.timedoctor.com/