We’re searching for an energetic and experienced Revenue Enablement Manager to join our innovative, collaborative and fast-paced marketing team.
Reporting to the Senior Product Marketing and Sales Enablement Manager, the Revenue Enablement Manager will drive growth through messaging, positioning, sales enablement, and competitive insights. They will also work cross-functionally with our best-in-class team of clinical, product and people leaders – as well as colleagues in marketing – to enhance and protect the company’s brand and reputation among key stakeholders. This role requires a dynamic and passionate leader who will thrive in an entrepreneurial growth-stage environment.
What You’ll Do
- Create and implement Sales and Client Success training resources and tools.
- Assist in HighSpot governance, ensuring up to date and accurate product information.
- Maintain and create new content for sales, client success, and university partnership coordinator onboarding modules.
- Cross-collaborate with the Marketing, Sales, Product, Care, and CS teams to ensure accurate clear communication, teamwork, and clarity in development of customer and team supporting information and resources.
- Help coordinate and conduct virtual and live training sessions, both weekly and semi-annually. Work with multiple TimelyCare teams to develop content, establish best delivery methods, scheduling, and stakeholder engagement.
- Collaborate and help with new product feature releases and launches, including messaging and creation of sales and CS support materials.
- Maintain competitive intelligence database and help communicate important updates to our teams
- Don’t settle for the status quo. Our company-wide commitment to innovation is a key reason why TimelyCare is the market-leader in delivering equitable, on-demand access to care to students. Leverage your expertise, contribute new ideas, identify areas of opportunity, and take a solutions-oriented approach.
What You Bring
- 5 years+ of enablement experience in a high growth organization.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills that demonstrate a proven ability to make decisions, work efficiently, prioritize deadlines effectively and anticipate future needs. Track record of translating strategic thinking into action plans and output.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal communications skills that build trust, influence others to action and reflect our commitment to inclusion.
- Experience and comfort in public speaking and leading a group in dynamic and engaging training environments.
- Experience managing projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Experience with HighSpot, SalesForce, and Klue a plus.
Benefits + Perks
- 13 Paid Company Holidays + No work on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO + Volunteer Time Off (VTO) as an organization to give back to the community
- Variable bonus eligibility
- Company-sponsored Health Insurance + Pet Insurance
- Company-paid group Life Insurance + Company-paid Short Term Disability
- Concierge benefit support services
- 401(k) with employer match
- Free access to TimelyCare services for you and your immediate family
- Mission Driven Purpose with a Supportive Team Culture