Founded in 2018 in Dublin by experienced security leaders, Tines is a no-code platform designed to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. By automating workflows, security and IT teams can reduce monotonous, manual work and free up valuable time and resources.
Tines directly connects with your existing tools, giving anyone on your team the power to streamline their work without the need for apps, plugins, or custom code. Tines is creating a brand new category of transformative and innovative enterprise software, backed by industry-leading investors and trusted security teams.
We’re excited about what we’re doing and what’s to come, and we’re looking for others who can lead by our values of Simplicity, Speed, and Soundness. Because Tines is about delivering exceptional customer experiences, while creating a company culture that nurtures individual curiosity, growth, and integrity.
We are looking for a talented Content Manager to tell the story of Tines’ automation capabilities to our growing audience of customers and enthusiasts worldwide.
You will be responsible for crafting engaging content that resonates with our audience of technical and business buyers. The work you produce will drive real business results (e.g. traffic, conversions and revenue) and play a central role in helping audiences understand the power of Tines.
This is a collaborative role that will involve partnering with cross-functional stakeholders to create content including blogs, podcasts, customer stories and thought leadership. If you are a storytelling expert and have a desire to connect with a technical audience then this role is for you.
What You Will Be Doing
- Content Strategy: Collaborate with the marketing team to develop a content strategy that aligns with Tines’ business goals, target audience, and industry trends.
- Content Creation: Produce high-quality written and multimedia content that showcases Tines’ expertise, highlights customer success stories, and educates the audience on automation best practices.
- Social Media Management: Oversee our organic social channels to ensure we foster and engage an audience of followers and enthusiasts.
- Website Content Optimization: Enhance the Tines website by creating engaging and SEO-friendly content..
- Thought Leadership: Establish Tines as a thought leader in the cybersecurity automation space through insightful and well-researched articles and content pieces.
- Content Promotion: Develop promotional strategies for content distribution across multiple channels.
- Content Editing and Proofreading: Elevate and maintain high standards of written communication from team members.
- Public Relations: Work closely with our PR agency to ensure our content programs use consistent messaging and Tines’ tone of voice.
What You Bring With You
- Proven experience supporting content strategy. Ideally at a B2B SaaS company.
- A startup mentality. You are a creative problem solver who can find novel ways to grow our brand.
- Very strong writing skills, with an ability to consistently carry a brand tone of voice across all content. Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills.
- A results focus. You thrive on autonomy and the ability to navigate through ambiguity. You know where we need to go, but recognize it won’t always be a straight path to get there.
- Superb organisation and project management skills and the capacity to handle multiple sophisticated customer conversations at once.
- Experience in taking technical and sometimes complex subjects and crafting them to be understood by a wider audience.
- Familiarity with working in a multi-functional context, interacting with executives or in the details with strong technical audiences.
- An interest in the tech industry, specifically around cybersecurity, IT, engineering, software, and DevOps.
- Experience with CMS platforms such as Dato and Adobe Experience Manager, and programmes such as Figma and Photoshop is a plus.
At Tines, we’re all about trying new things and taking the leap. If you’re second-guessing your application, we hope you’ll trust your gut and take the leap too! Applying for a new job isn’t always easy, especially if you’re thinking of a career pivot – but we’re big believers in learning and growth here at Tines, so you’ve nothing to worry about. A variety of experience, perspectives, and voices makes us the company we are. We’d love to hear from you.
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.