Founded in 2018 in Dublin by experienced security leaders, Tines is a no-code platform designed to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. By automating workflows, security and IT teams can reduce monotonous, manual work and free up valuable time and resources.
Tines directly connects with your existing tools, giving anyone on your team the power to streamline their work without the need for apps, plugins, or custom code. Tines is creating a brand new category of transformative and innovative enterprise software, backed by industry-leading investors and trusted security teams.
We’re excited about what we’re doing and what’s to come, and we’re looking for others who can lead by our values of Simplicity, Speed, and Soundness. Because Tines is about delivering exceptional customer experiences, while creating a company culture that nurtures individual curiosity, growth, and integrity.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager, EMEA who is creative, curious and results-oriented to join our expanding marketing team
You will be working closely with a diverse cross-functional team and play a foundational role in the development and execution of Tines global marketing strategy. You will be responsible for building and executing audience-focused field marketing initiatives across EMEA and the day-to-day management of our events and marketing campaigns. You will also co-ordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that we are efficient in how we execute, and most importantly that events are generating value. This role reports to the Manager of Field and Partner Marketing.
The ideal candidate has a passion for working with the Tines EMEA sales organization to create and accelerate sales opportunities. As the first EMEA based Marketing Manager, this is a great opportunity to build and have a genuine impact on the business over the coming years.
What you will be doing:
- Work in close partnership with Sales, Global Demand Generation, and Partnership teams to develop and execute platform focused field marketing programs to drive awareness and adoption of Tines across the EMEA region.
- Build and execute audience-focused field events, including third party events, webinars, roadshows, roundtables, and workshops
- Elevate and create processes to manage the marketing campaign calendar, budget, report on territory performance and achieve set goals.
- Create marketing campaigns based on budget and perform quarterly analysis
- Support the extended team on execution of large-scale corporate events
- You will research, evaluate, negotiate, manage and collaborate with external partners and vendors for services such as venues, hotel rooms, catering, registration, exhibits, production, health, security, environmental design, transportation, attendee materials, and more.
- Supporting the overall marketing team goals and programs
- You will manage multiple, complex timelines and project plans in a collaborative, cross-functional and extremely fast paced environment.
What you bring with you:
- Track record of success in field marketing, ideally with regional responsibilities and execution in a B2B tech company.
- Passion for sourcing, planning and delivering both large and small scale events to reach our target customer audience
- Collaboration and close partnership with sales teams, sales leaders and partners to create marketing strategies
- Passion for using data to drive strategy and track success
- Proven track record defining and executing field marketing programs and events that drive new customer acquisition and pipeline generation outcomes
- Ability to make data-driven decisions quickly
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Experience in using marketing automation tools and email marketing
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of the company, including executive staff
- Travel required to attend events across EMEA.
At Tines, we’re all about trying new things and taking the leap. If you’re second-guessing your application, we hope you’ll trust your gut and take the leap too! Applying for a new job isn’t always easy, especially if you’re thinking of a career pivot – but we’re big believers in learning and growth here at Tines, so you’ve nothing to worry about. A variety of experience, perspectives, and voices makes us the company we are. We’d love to hear from you.
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.