Tink was founded in 2012, and a decade later became part of Visa in 2022. Tink was created with the aim of changing the banking industry for the better. We have built Europe’s most robust open banking platform – with the broadest, deepest connectivity and powerful services that create value out of the financial data. We offer the tools that allow anyone – from big banks and fintechs to startups – to build the future of financial services across Europe.
Tink is Europe’s leading open banking platform. The company and the product offering are rocketing, and we’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager who can convey compelling solutions to the problems of our customers, and ensure Tink’s products are easily understood. It’s all about producing amazing content that acts as a translator between what the product does and what the customer cares about.
To strengthen our Product Marketing team, and take our offering to the next level, we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will have responsibility for our payments products. Tink is building on top of the open banking infrastructure. The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for ensuring Tink’s products are unmissable, undeniable, and compelling solutions to the problems of our customers. It’s all about amazing content which acts as a translator between what the product does and what the customer cares about.
We are a really strong and supportive team that thrives together. The ideal candidate is a natural collaborator and communicator, a creative problem solver, detailed-oriented yet big-thinking, and aims for the ideal, but gets things done.
This is a unique opportunity to join a team doing amazing things with a truly innovative offering that will change the world of financial services forever, and Product Marketing is at the heart of everything we do.
For this role you need to be based in Sweden or the UK.
What we offer you
- Lead and execute effective go-to-market plans for products that meet the needs, and attract the attention, of the various stakeholders and decision makers at Europe’s largest PSPs and merchants.
- Produce best-in-class value propositions with specific attention to developing relevant use cases, positioning, packaging and messaging
- Ensure everyone involved in Enterprise sales and business development is equipped with the appropriate knowledge of the value and user experience of our products to attract new customers and turn existing ones into loyal ambassador
- Create and maintain compelling collateral (e.g., solution descriptions, one-pagers, customer success stories, presentations) as well as associated tools and training
What we look for
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, marketing or product field
- 4+ years of experience in Product Marketing, (or 6+ years in similar B2B Marketing roles), for an Enterprise-focused SaaS company
- Experience from the retail banking, consumer lending or payments industries
- Direct experience of working with senior Product and Commercial leadership
- Coming from a fast-paced, high-growth organization, working with innovative and disruptive products gives you extra points
- A natural storyteller and simplifier of complex concepts
- A skilled collaborator in cross-functional teams who excels at navigating flexible startup environments
- Ability to see the bigger picture but deep-dive when needed
- Passion for, and interest in tech companies
- Fluent in English
- You see yourself standing behind and supporting Tink’s ambition to power the new world of finance
Who we are at Tink
We are a company of developers and engineers – it’s in our DNA to imagine, build and iterate. We were founded with a vision of transforming an industry that lacked competition and momentum. And we have built a company of passionate over-achievers who all believe there is always a better way of doing things.
People from all over Europe – and the world – have joined us on our mission to build the biggest and best open banking platform in Europe.
We’re looking forward to your application!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.tink.se.