With software used by millions of developers and thousands of products worldwide, we create some of the world’s most popular open-source software. Scaling up our remote team, we are evolving and growing our team globally as we continue to expand our product offerings and create even better developer experiences.
We are a diverse team of 200 members from around the globe, with a large presence in Australia, Europe and the USA.
As part of a portfolio of best in class developer tools, you’ll be directly supporting the sales and marketing infrastructure that empowers software companies to accelerate their innovation.
About this role:
This SF Admin role is a part of the centralized Revenue Operations team, supporting Marketing and Sales across our portfolio of businesses. You will work closely with the RevOps Systems Architect to build and implement solutions to support transformational initiatives across multiple Salesforce environments.
In addition to helping implement larger scale projects, this role will also be focused on providing day-to-day operational support to end users. Collecting user feedback, prioritizing requests/updates, documenting and communicating changes in process or tooling, etc.
We’re seeking curious and passionate professionals, who are looking to make a large impact on a small team.
- Automation Management:
- Build and manage automation solutions within Salesforce Flow.
- Monitor and optimize existing automation processes.
- Assist in testing and deployment of new system features and updates.
- User Support:
- Act as the primary point of contact for user inquiries and issues.
- Provide user support, troubleshooting problems, and escalating issues as needed.
- User Training:
- Plan and conduct training sessions to equip users with skills to navigate and utilize Salesforce effectively.
- Customize training materials and sessions based on user roles and responsibilities.
- Provide ongoing training resources and support.
- User Management:
- Create, maintain, and manage user permission sets and permission set groups.
- Onboard new users and provide training.
- Data Management:
- Perform data cleansing and de-duplication.
- Monitor data input and quality, and conduct regular audits.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation of processes, configurations, and customizations.
- Document troubleshooting steps, solutions, and best practices to create a knowledge base for users and support teams.
- Keep documentation up-to-date and accessible to aid training and issue resolution.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator.
- 1-3 years experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Hands-on experience using Salesforce Flow & Permission Set Groups.
- Experience using Jira & agile methodologies is a plus.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills (experience working in global, remote environments would be highly regarded).
- Solid research skills and the ability to autonomously seek out information.
Why Join Our Team?
Our people are a huge part of what makes us a great place to work. Aside from a great team, some of our benefits include:
- Access to a mental health and wellbeing platform with 24/7 dedicated psychological and physical support, and targeted programs to promote wellness
- Fully remote work with a genuine focus on flexibility
- Opportunities to take advantage of LinkedIn Learning, internal training sessions, and other resources to grow your skills
This is a remote role that can be worked from anywhere in North America.