The Senior Sales Enablement Lead is a key contributor to the sales organisation and supports Tipalti’s long-term growth in Europe. In this role, you will be a key member of the global Sales Enablement team, owning and managing all of the European enablement needs. This includes onboarding of new sales team members, ongoing training of existing teams, targeted training, and development and management of enablement content for that market.
You are results and success-oriented with strengths in rapport building, problem solving, and development of solutions to support the success of the sales teams. You also have a deep understanding of sales tools, sales methodologies, and the training needs of a market that is in high-growth. You enjoy creating, organising, and delivering training content and supporting job aids through a variety of mediums including virtual, eLearning, and in person. You have a customer-centric attitude and appreciation for working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Support new European sales team members with the global onboarding program, partnering with other enablement team members for content delivery and facilitation
- Develop a deep understanding of the nuances of Tipalti’s European market and align the team appropriately
- Provide sales enablement support to individuals and teams as needed, integrating support with routine job functions
- Understand diverse needs and develop training and education assets to enable the entire European sales team to accelerate value for sales and revenue opportunities
- Provide sales enablement support as new offices and locations/functions come online
- Provide subject matter expertise in F&A specifics, product, technology landscapes, and integration
- Create new training content to meet the diverse needs of the team and update and integrate existing training content from different sources
- Constantly seek to evolve and refine enablement processes
- Align sales enablement activities with key internal and external events
- Partner with the broader enablement team in the development of methodology, processes, and best practices to streamline and improve sales enablement
- Establish on-going and effective communication with sales team members and management
- Help to support and manage the tool stack as related to European needs with current and up to date enablement and training materials
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of sales training and enablement experience
- Coaching, training, and enablement in a software company
- Ability to translate concepts, summarise and communicate complex ideas, and clearly articulate business value with a good sense of how sales professionals think, operate, and absorb training
- Strong ability to measure and coach both internal team and partners
- Highly proficient communication and writing skills
- Ability to deliver high-value content that is consumable and actionable
- Ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner
- Adaptable and able to handle multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Common sales tools such as SFDC, Outreach, Clari, Zoom Info, and Chorus
- Selling in a SaaS and/or consumption selling environment
- Building out annual strategy and training calendar/cadences to support high growth sales teams
- Learning methodologies and best practices
- Experience with teams selling into the finance office
- Working knowledge of ERP landscapes and/or digital networks
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we’re a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means “We handled it,” a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.
Follow us on social media