We are seeking a dynamic and driven Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our team. As a BDR, you will play a crucial role in generating new business opportunities, building relationships with potential clients, and driving revenue growth. Your primary responsibilities will include identifying and qualifying leads, engaging with prospects, and setting up meetings for the sales team. This position offers an excellent opportunity to gain experience in the fast-growing SaaS industry and contribute to the company’s expansion.
This role will be in-person with a potential to be a hybrid role in the future
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients and target industries.
- Utilize various lead generation techniques, including cold calling, email outreach, social media prospecting, and attending industry events.
- Qualify leads and gather relevant information to assess their suitability as potential customers.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to optimize lead generation strategies and campaigns.
Prospecting and Outreach:
- Initiate contact with potential clients through phone calls, emails, and personalized messaging.
- Engage in consultative conversations to understand the prospect’s pain points and business needs.
- Educate prospects about our SaaS product’s features, benefits, and value proposition.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all interactions and activities in the CRM system.
- Build and nurture relationships with key decision-makers, influencers, and stakeholders within target organizations.
- Develop a deep understanding of clients’ business objectives and challenges.
- Act as a trusted advisor to prospects, providing insights and solutions to their problems.
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to showcase our SaaS solution.
Collaboration and Reporting:
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure smooth handover of qualified leads.
- Provide regular updates on lead generation activities, pipeline development, and sales forecasts.
- Gather market intelligence and share feedback on customer needs and competitive landscape.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and build rapport with prospects.
- Proactive and self-motivated with a results-driven mindset.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, target-driven environment.
- Proficiency in using CRM software (Salesforce) and sales prospecting tools.
- Familiarity with sales methodologies, such as consultative selling or solution selling, is a plus.
More About Totango:
Totango is rewriting the rules for customer engagement and transforming the way businesses connect with their customers. As the fastest growing and most trusted Customer Success company in the world, Totango enables organizations of all sizes to unleash best-in-class data-driven customer engagements that deliver experiences users crave and outsize business results at scale. Our platform is used by some of the biggest enterprise and hottest SaaS companies including Zoom, Google, Zeplin, Walkme, and SAP to understand and influence their own customer engagement, to manage customer success, as well as to monitor and predict customer health.
We offer competitive salary, great benefits, and you’d be joining an awesome, collaborative, open culture. If you know you’re the right candidate, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit totango.applytojob.com.