At Tourial, we’re changing the way SaaS companies market and sell their product. Our Product Tour Marketing platform empowers teams to build interactive, self-guided tours that show buyers how their product works without having to rely on expensive, non-scalable video production services.
We’re looking for a tech-savvy, creative, and lifecycle focused Director of Demand Generation to join our team.
You will be responsible for crafting and executing multi-channel campaigns to engage buyers at every stage of their journey, and tracking and reporting on the success of these campaigns. You will generate high-quality leads that turn into customers while ensuring we leverage best and scalable practices in achieving great results.
- You will work closely with sales and your peers on the marketing team to produce high impact campaigns that acquire, engage, nurture, and convert leads
- Design and execution of full-funnel multi-channel marketing programs to generate demand that results in new customers and/or partners
- Manage and report on the marketing and sales funnel for all programs, including volume at every stage, conversion rates between stages, and velocity from inquiry to sold
- Use scalable and repeatable processes and techniques
- Build and manage a calendar for demand generation programs
- Ensure marketing tactics are used in an integrated manner — channels include email, webinars, paid media, communities, live and virtual events, review sites, digital marketing, direct mail, and chat
- Obtain a deep understanding of target markets and buyers in order to engage the right people in the best possible way to achieve results
- Ability to represent demand generation plans to a wide range of stakeholders, including sales teams and executives
- Actively solicit inputs from key stakeholders regarding demand generation campaign plan requirements and performance
- Strong understanding of underlying systems and teams that are key to demand generation success: All Marketing Teams, Sales, Marketing Operations, HubSpot, and Salesforce
- Align with overall company branding and awareness strategies
Requirements – What we’re looking for in you:
- A successful candidate should have proven experience in building and executing measurable and successful demand generation programs and campaigns in a B2B environment
- Go-to-market development planning ability
- Demonstrable experience leveraging modern marketing tenets to build a multi-channel demand generation engine
- Demonstrated results in improving volume, conversion, and velocity through the marketing and sales funnel
- Deep understanding and experience with marketing automation systems, nurture tactics, buyer personas and lead scoring, and other key B2B marketing principles
- Strategy, project management, budget management, and financial skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others with and without formal authority and build partnerships within the organization
- Obsessed with metrics – monitor results of campaigns, reporting, and optimizing for new and better campaigns
Key things to know
- We want you to start ASAP
- This is a full-time position
- We are based in Atlanta, GA, but this can be a fully remote position
- We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time
- This position reports to the CMO
- Competitive compensation package, including equity
- Health insurance with multiple plan options
- Company paid life & disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Excellent gear (Macbook Pro, external monitor, etc.)
- Startup vibe → We operate out of Atlanta Tech Village, but are remote friendly! Work where you will work best, whether that be in the office, at home, or at your favorite local coffee shop.
We care about a lot more than just tech. Adventure, storytelling, and education are at the core of what we believe in. You would be joining a small (and growing) team of high-performing, enthusiastic individuals with a tremendous amount of experience and wide array of skills that we want to share with you (and learn from you).
At Tourial, we believe in the journey, not the destination…what’s the next stop on your tour?
Tourial values being an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to cultivate an environment free of discrimination and harassment, where individuals can be their authentic selves. Being an Equal Opportunity Employer means we value diverse perspectives and want to ensure each member of our team feels as though they are supported and belong. All employment decisions at Tourial are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religious belief, sex, domestic relationship status, parental status, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, and disability status.
Follow us on social media