Tourial is looking for a tech-savvy, creative, and lifecycle focused Director of Marketing to join our team. You will be responsible for creating the strategy and programs to nurture prospective and existing customers to get the most of their relationship with Tourial.
Candidates should be data-driven, love B2B SaaS marketing, and have a strong background in customer acquisition and expansion techniques that create business value and improve conversion metrics. You will build partnerships with other teams like Product, Sales, and Customer Success to continuously provide customers with value by educating them through valuable content, insights on coming trends, and ways to stay ahead in modern applications.
At Tourial, we’re changing the way SaaS companies market and sell their product. Our Product Tour Marketing platform empowers teams to build interactive, self-guided tours that show buyers how their product works without having to rely on expensive, non-scalable video production services.
- Understand our customer journey, take ownership of the relationship with them, and find ways to strengthen them.
- Guide your team to develop the strategy, implementation, and optimization of comprehensive marketing programs that create demand for Tourial at each stage of the user lifecycle.
- Regularly present your programs’ metrics to leadership, understand what needs improvement and where we are doing well, and a path to address either.
- Collaborate with internal cohorts to define the appropriate mix of campaign elements (search, email, webinars, content syndication, in-app, etc), channels, and calls to action to meet goals.
- Work closely with Product, Sales, Customer Success, and other marketing functions to identify and develop new offers, content and programs to support integrated demand campaigns.
- Develop your team, help team members achieve and exceed their career goals.
- This role will help build trust in the market by developing and maintaining a unified narrative for Tourial; showcasing our industry leadership; building rapport with audiences through thought leadership programs; activating key messages and assets through internal and external campaigns; and integrating the Tourial narrative into our core product
- Support and execute the strategy, positioning, messaging, and collateral creation for Tourial brand initiatives
- Build a unified, awareness-level content development and activation strategy across owned & third party channels, including delivering high-quality externally-facing assets
- Develop compelling thought leadership and “how to” content in partnership with our executive stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Build compelling narratives and create supporting content and presentations for strategic executive customer conversations, including high-touch events
What we’re looking for in you:
- 7+ years experience leading demand generation and customer engagement programs for technology companies. Demonstrated ability to successful results and creativity with program execution.
- Strong knowledge of growth marketing channels and vendors in our space for best-performing outcomes
- Strong analytical and collaboration skills that enable you to obtain required success metrics to drive significant actions from large data sets
- A natural leader that can empower teams to use a plethora of resources to produce and continually improve upon quality programs that drive engagement throughout the prospect and user lifecycle
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- An organized individual that has great attention to detail with focus on quality results and continued improvement
- A person who indexes high on ownership and accountability, and has a passion for data.
- Ability to think out of the box and test new, creative approaches and strategies
- Passion for results, measurement and optimization to continuously drive growth.
- Proven track record of partnering with cross-functional teams
Key things to know
- We want you to start ASAP
- This is a full-time position
- We are based in Atlanta, GA, but this can be a remote position
- We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time
- This position reports to the CMO
- Competitive compensation package, including equity
- Health insurance with multiple plan options
- Company paid life & disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Excellent gear (Macbook Pro, external monitor, etc.)
- Startup vibe → We operate out of Atlanta Tech Village, but are remote friendly! Work where you will work best, whether that be in the office, at home, or at your favorite local coffee shop.
We care about a lot more than just tech. Adventure, storytelling, and education are at the core of what we believe in. You would be joining a small (and growing) team of high-performing, enthusiastic individuals with a tremendous amount of experience and wide array of skills that we want to share with you (and learn from you).
At Tourial, we believe in the journey, not the destination…what’s the next stop on your tour?
Tourial values being an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to cultivate an environment free of discrimination and harassment, where individuals can be their authentic selves. Being an Equal Opportunity Employer means we value diverse perspectives and want to ensure each member of our team feels as though they are supported and belong. All employment decisions at Tourial are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religious belief, sex, domestic relationship status, parental status, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, and disability status.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
Follow us on social media