At TravelBank (a U.S. Bancorp company) you will have the opportunity to work in the travel and fintech industries serving some of the fastest-growing companies in the world. As a member of the Revenue Team, you will be a driving force in the culture of our team as well as have an immediate impact on the product we deliver to our customers.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside an experienced management team and global partners in a startup environment with the full support of the 5th largest bank in the U.S., as we serve some of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
You’ll be joining an experienced team that has successfully launched, grown, and exited venture-funded businesses. In 2021, TravelBank was acquired by U.S. Bank (NYSE: USB) to accelerate the bank’s payments strategy.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced SaaS Revenue Operations Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving revenue growth and operational efficiency across our SaaS business. This role will require a deep understanding of the SaaS business model, Salesforce.com, reporting as well as the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams. This is a net new role which will allow you the creativity and autonomy to build something from the ground up.
- Develop and implement revenue operations strategy to drive growth and efficiency across the organization
- Analyze and optimize the sales process by identifying bottlenecks, streamlining internal processes, and implementing new technologies to improve efficiency and close rates
- Improve customer retention by analyzing customer data, identifying at-risk customers, and implementing programs to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Lead cross-functional teams to optimize sales, marketing, and customer success efforts
- Develop and manage forecasting for our SaaS business across sales and customer success.
- Build out a reporting infrastructure that can be used to track key performance indicators and make data-driven decisions
- Collaborate with leadership to identify and prioritize new business opportunities
- Ensure ownership, compliance and strategy with our technology stack across various tools used in the Revenue Organization
- Maintain and improve TravelBank quoting system inside of Salesforce.com, and continually optimize our quote to cash process
- Proven experience in a SaaS revenue operations role with a minimum 3-year track record of driving growth and efficiency
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with data to identify trends and opportunities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both in-person and over the phone.
- Competitive, and goal-oriented, thriving in a fast-paced working environment, and a team player.
- Demonstrated the ability to manage and exceed expectations, with a positive attitude.
- Travel, Expense, or Fintech experience is a plus but not required
- Salesforce Certification is preferred
At TravelBank, we strive to find ways to attract, retain, and celebrate talented individuals representing the diverse communities in which we live and work. We believe our employees should be able to bring their whole selves to work and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. TravelBank is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or any other non-merit factor.