We believe that everyone can and should automate the tools they use every day.
The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organisations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.
The Data Team
Our Data Team plays a pivotal role in shaping the data infrastructure that drives automation and innovation at Tray.io. As part of this dynamic team, you’ll collaborate with passionate individuals dedicated to leveraging data for strategic decision-making and product enhancement.
As a Data Analytics Engineer at Tray.io, your mission is to architect and optimise the data infrastructure supporting our low-code automation platform. You’ll be instrumental in designing scalable data pipelines, ensuring data integrity, and contributing to the overall success of our platform.
What you will do
- Architect Data Pipelines:Design, build, and maintain scalable data pipelines using a high level of SQL. Regularly collaborate with AWS services such as Redshift, Lambda, and S3. You’ll also work a lot with the Tray platform itself!
- Work with BI tools to drive business impact:Collaborate closely with business stakeholders to harness the power of data insights through BI tools. Develop and contribute to reports and visualisations that empower stakeholders to make informed decisions, ultimately driving enhanced business performance.
- Implement ETL Best Practices:Uphold and implement best practices for ETL processes, ensuring the efficient extraction, transformation, and loading of data while maintaining data integrity.
- High proficiency in SQL
- Reasonable knowledge of Terraform, ideally in an AWS environment (experience with Redshift, Lambda, and S3)
- Proficiency in TypeScript
- Understanding of Docker and containerisation
- Experience with BI Tools, preferably Tableau
- Knowledge of ETL best practices and data integrity principles
- Experience with dbt or data object modelling
- Proficiency in Python
- Background in analytics or data science
- Familiarity with automation tools and a willingness to learn and work with the Tray product
Join us in reshaping the landscape of automation and be a key player in Tray.io‘s journey towards innovation.
Your team will fully support you to do your best work.
Our team is humble but spirited people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
The heart of Tray is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You’ll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity.
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will make sure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.