We believe in the power of AI and automation to unlock business potential
At Tray.io, we build and deliver a unique low-code and AI-enabled automation platform that enterprises use to transform complex processes into scalable, adaptable workflows. Our platform isn’t just about integration, it’s about enabling our customers to love their work and automate the rest.
We are shifting the way businesses achieve transformational outcomes. Tray removes the limitations that come with rigid, legacy iPaaS products and is solving for the unintended consequences of digital transformation. By freeing product leaders, business technologists and IT from tedious and repetitive tasks through automation, Tray customers can unlock their full potential and create the processes that are just right for them.
As a Product Marketing Senior Manager at Tray, you will help write the story of the first iPaaS with generative AI and the benefits it offers to developers, business technologists, and front-line employees as they securely automate complex workflows.
You will be a key driver in our go-to-market strategy as you work at the intersection of the product, sales and marketing teams to create the messaging, value propositions and content that will highlight the rewards of AI-enabled automation when customers have the power of Tray in their own hands.
You’ll work cross-functionally to solve the challenges, make the strategic decisions and put the scalable processes in place that will drive exponential growth.
What You Will Do
- Write creative messaging and positioning for the Universal Automation Cloud and all products
- Express customer value in ways that inspire action
- Provide exceptional sales enablement that drives new business and expansion wins
- Launch impactful integrated campaigns, providing clear direction on target personas and messaging to the entire marketing team and supporting agencies
- Collaborate closely with product management to understand the roadmap, develop our new product introduction capabilities and drive customer adoption and expansion
- Launch a steady stream of products
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the market with market research and intelligence to develop strong and confident competitive positioning
- 7+ years experience in product marketing for high-growth B2B companies, including SaaS. Must have direct experience working at an automation company – i.e., iPaaS (preferred), RPA, Service Management or Low-code Platforms
- Technical aptitude to understand data structures, moving data at scale and platforms that support mission-critical applications
- Proven ability to communicate complex products to a broad audience that includes line-of-business and technical buyers
- Strength to inspire internal stakeholder organizations to take new paths for positioning, confidently compete in the market and position new pricing and packaging to prospects and customers
- Active listener, always seeking to draw out the most creative ideas, and intensely focused on details, accuracy and consistency
Your team will fully support you to do your best work
Our team is full of humble but fiercely ambitious people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on performance, friendship, transparency, and looking out for one another. The heart of Tray is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions, and to empower. You’ll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity
We believe that, in building diversity, we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will make sure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.
If hired in the state of California, the on target total compensation for this role is $150,000 – $200,00 annually.
Our salary range is based on paying competitively for our size, industry, and location of the role, and are one part of many other compensation, benefit and reward opportunities we provide, including stock options.
Individual pay rate decisions are based on a number of factors including qualifications for the role, experience level, skill set, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company. The range above is a good faith estimate based on the expectations as laid out in the job description, however we are often open to a wide variety of profiles and recognize that the person we hire may be less or more experienced than this job description as posted. For this reason, the actual salary may vary from the estimate provided above.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.