We are enthusiastic, data-driven, and customer-focused. We are a team of drivers—self-starters who take the initiative, anticipate needs, and proactively jump in to solve problems and our actions reflect our values. Treasure Data moved to remote-based work in March 2020 and remains committed to ensuring we remain agile to accommodate the shifting preferences of our workforce. While we are not working shoulder-to-shoulder, we still work side-by-side, finding unique ways to connect and create together while also respecting each other’s life priorities outside of work. We offer a competitive salary and benefits and were named one of the 2021 Best Places to Work and Best and Brightest for 2022.
What We Do:
We’re on a mission to radically simplify how companies use data to create connected customer experiences. Our sophisticated cloud-based customer data platform drives operational efficiency across the enterprise to deliver powerful business outcomes safely, flexibly, and securely. With Treasure Data Customer Data Cloud, companies can overcome the data disconnect to responsibly collect and understand extensive amounts of data, transform their businesses, and create new, targeted experiences across the entire buying journey. We’re proud to be InfoWorld’s 2022 “Technology of the Year” Award winner and trusted by leading companies around the world, spanning the Fortune.
The role is a strategic sales operations business partner supporting the New Logo sales teams in Americas (mostly USA) and EMEA (UK and France).
The role is critical to driving consistent growth in New Logo pipeline generation, progression and bookings in these regions. The main focus will be productive and efficient processes, tools and cadence for the New Logo sales teams.
This role will co-ordinate with the Revenue Operations team in Japan to define and deploy global process, cadence and tools.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Support the Americas and EMEA New Logo sales leaders in driving the expected daily, weekly and quarterly cadence for forecasting, pipeline generation, pipeline progression and closing deals
- Own the vendor management and system administration role for Clari
- Enable the Americas and EMEA New Logo sales teams on best practices and process know-how to ensure optimal use of tools and systems, including SFDC
- Support global efforts to define relevant and insightful metrics and KPIs, create dashboards to track the same, and ensure the GTM teams leverage this data to improve productivity and efficiency
- Drive the Americas and EMEA New Logo monthly business reviews, resource planning, GTM design, win-loss reviews and account planning process
- Provide data-driven insights to the team on potential optimizations and changes
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations in Japan to define WW GTM processes and tools, and ensure consistent application of the same
- >5 years revenue operations experience, with at least 2 years experience at a Manager level
- >3 years experience of Enterprise SaaS sales
- Within 1 hour commute of mid-town New York City
- Must be in NYC office 3x per week
- Potential travel to London office up to 4 times per year
- Potential travel to Head Office (Mountain View) up to 2 times per year