Treasure Data’s mission is to bring all customer data together for a single, actionable view of the customer.
We’re here to help harness and analyze the information needed to create a data-driven enterprise. Our enterprise Customer Data Platform (CDP) helps companies harness and analyze the information needed to create a data-driven enterprise. We help bring all customer data together for a single, actionable view of their customers. Only Treasure Data can handle the scale, security, and complexity required by a global enterprise in a way that empowers business decision-makers to deliver a superior customer experience and creates a unique competitive advantage. We empower companies to better know their customers, engage in meaningful ways along the entire customer journey, measure success and grow their business.
Supports the CRM and related technology needs of the Sales & Marketing Division by supporting the implementation of technology projects and participating in the analysis and improvement of existing business processes by means of: analysis, requirements gathering, functional design specification, strategic alignment, prioritization, testing, training and documentation.
Team Structure consists of a Director with six reports that manage and oversee Salesforce and all 3rd party applications installed into the system. Your coworkers are a mix of senior and junior resources. The primary applications this team supports are Salesforce, CPQ, Marketo, Clari, Highspot, Dun & Bradstreet, Hero/Vivun, Tableau, ACE/AWS integration and others.
- Coordinate with business stakeholders and IT to understand and document user requirements.
- Works with stakeholders to develop key reporting metrics and build visualizations in Salesforce Lightning dashboards and reports.
- Participates in the feasibility analysis and prioritization of solutions and enhancements to existing systems and platforms to ensure solutions meet the needs of users are scheduled appropriately.
- Understands end-to-end business processes and key strategic priorities across the business and customer lifecycle.
- Tracks and documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for training and communication purposes.
- Provide end user support for all core business systems, responds to queries, resolves and escalates issues.
- Acts as a liaison between project team leadership and end-users, technical and business analysts, consultants, and other stakeholders in the analysis, design, configuration, prioritization and testing of business solutions.
Minimum Qualifications / Other Expectations
- BA or BS in computer science, mathematics or a computer-related field and 5 or more years of related experience.
- Knowledge of and 5+ years experience with Salesforce; Administrator experience highly desired
- 5+ years of experience using, data analytics tools and procedures.
- Strong understanding of core Business Analyst skills and AGILE methodology.
- Discovery conversations, user stories, and user acceptance testing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Hybrid work environment (three times weekly): ability to commute into a Treasure Data three times a week if you reside within a one hour commute of: Mountain View, CA or Manhattan, New York
Who we are:
Treasure Data employees are enthusiastic, data-driven and customer-obsessed. Our actions reflect our values of honesty, reliability, openness and humility. Treasure Data moved to hybrid work in May 2023 and is committed to ensuring it remains agile to accommodate shifting preferences of its workforce. While we are not working shoulder-to-shoulder, we still work side-by-side, finding unique ways to connect and create together while also respecting each other’s life priorities outside of work. We offer competitive salary and benefits and named one of the 2021 Best Places to Work. Treasure Data is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What we do:
Treasure Data is the only enterprise Customer Data Platform (CDP) that harmonizes an organization’s data, insights, and engagement technology stacks to drive relevant, real-time customer experiences throughout the entire customer journey. Treasure Data helps brands give millions of customers and prospects the feeling that each is the one and only. With its ability to create true, unified views of each individual, Treasure Data CDP is central for enterprises who want to know who is ready to buy, plus when and how to drive them to convert. Flexible, tech-agnostic and infinitely scalable, Treasure Data provides fast time to value even in the most complex environments.
Agencies and Recruiters: We cannot consider your candidate(s) without a contract in place. Any resumes received without having an active agreement will be considered gratis referrals to us. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!