Tremendous helps organizations pay people around the world.
There’s a long list of use cases that payroll providers aren’t equipped to handle–survey incentives, user research incentives, bug bounties, referral promotions, etc. Recipients are all over the world and want to get paid out instantly according to their own preferences.
The Tremendous platform and API lets organizations handle these one-off payments. We already work with 5,000+ organizations, including Google, Stripe, Atlassian, Pinterest, and process $100M+ / year in volume.
Tremendous is 55 people, highly profitable, and going through a scaling period. We’re fully remote, with outstanding benefits and above-market compensation.
Working at Tremendous
Even if you like job, you’ll probably be happier at Tremendous.
We’re profitable, self-funded, and consistently growing. That means great pay, undiluted equity, and a clear path toward becoming a category-defining company.
Our values of autonomy, intentionality, and rationality mean you are expected to use the judgment you’re hired for. We’re fully remote, documentation-first, and semi-async, so it’s up to you to decide where, when, and how much to work. (Except for the twice-annual offsites.)
You won’t find a company or opportunity like this anywhere else.
About the role
We’re looking to hire an Events Marketing Manager to work with the Director of Growth Marketing. This role will coordinate logistics, event strategy, and ROI for conferences and other events that Tremendous attends throughout the year. The Events Marketing Manager will also be responsible for identifying and pursuing paid partnership opportunities for Tremendous.
As a detail-oriented planner, great collaborator, and analytical thinker, you’ll be an important partner to growth marketing as Tremendous scales the next stage of its business.
- Identify potential industry events including trade shows, conferences, and summits and work cross-functionally to create an engagement and investment plan
- Manage all vendor relationships associated with events and partner marketing
- Coordinate closely with Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure the right internal attendees represent Tremendous at industry events
- Work with marketing leadership to establish budgets and optimize investments in event engagements & sponsorships
- Create a framework to track KPIs and report on ROI
- Ensure lead capture and follow up processes are in place to deliver on event MQL and pipeline targets
- Plan, execute, and optimize B2B conference planning and attendees activation strategy
- Seek out strategic industry partnership opportunities with organizations to drive brand awareness
- 5+ years of experience in B2B events, sponsorship, or partnerships roles
- Experience in managing cross-functional initiatives, overseeing a budget, and reporting on results
- Experience in event production and partnership management
- Excellent project management, time management and problem solving skills
- A willingness to travel regularly
Why work with us:
- Our customers love us. Check the reviews! We’re fast, adaptive to customer suggestions, and we’re easy to work with. You can feel confident about what you’re marketing.
- Our financials. We are a profitable fintech company with lightning fast growth. We also control all of our own equity. You won’t find many companies like us.
- Remote work and output based. Success isn’t judged on hours online or office presence. We hire all across North and South America and run core hours from 12-4 EST. You and your team decide how you work best.
- Our compensation is exceptional. Not only do we track and pay at the top of the range for our roles, your compensation includes valuable equity. For this role, base salary ranges from $110,000 to $150,000.
To apply for this job please visit www.tremendous.com.
Follow us on social media