Tremendous is the simplest way for businesses to send people money. It’s fast, free, and global.
We have just one product, yet we work with a wide variety of industries. Some use cases include research incentives, employee recognition, purchase rebates, and non-profit cash grants.
The dashboard makes it as easy as sending an email; the API and integrations make it truly hands-free. 6500+ organizations, from mom-and-pops to Google, Harvard, Visa, and the United Way, have sent more than 10 million payments to over 220 countries and territories.
Our customers rave about how quick and easy it is to use — check the ratings on G2. Yet there’s a lot of complexity under the hood, including hundreds of redemption options and plenty of banking infrastructure. This duality makes working on Tremendous a fun challenge.
We’re 75 people, highly profitable without any investors, and have been doubling our revenue and headcount for a few years and counting. Come help us!
About the role
Our sales team is growing. There’s plenty of complexity below our product’s simple surface. We sell into a lot of different industries. Your mission will be to help close more deals, and drive more revenue, by arming our AEs and SDRs with winning materials and messages.
This role involves a lot of creating — presentations, one-pagers, battle cards, trainings, and so on. It also requires getting to know a lot of different business types and personas. So we’re looking for a bundle of firing synapses who can quickly synthesize information from disparate sources and craft great pitches. Oh, and you should also be handy with layout and graphic stuff.
You’ll be the first person to have this role, so you’d better like zero-to-one stuff and be comfortable with uncertainty and experimentation. You’ll bring good project management skills, because you’ll be leaning on other teams for a lot of support and input.
- Crank out messaging and positioning
- Build, adapt, and maintain great sales presentations
- Arm sellers with abundant and precise content to respond to specific needs and objections
- Support major account deals with customized pitches and materials
- Train our sales team
- Build our onboarding product, persona, and competitive positioning training
- Work with PMs and fellow PMMs to regularly deliver ongoing updates
- Create judicious structure and process (in partnership with Sales Ops)
- Research, implement, and manage a sales enablement platform
- Streamline our approach and content for RFPs
- At least 3 years of work experience, 5+ preferred
- At least 3 years in either marketing or a GTM role that involves customer-facing messaging
- Experience working directly with both the individuals and leadership of a sales team
- Demonstrated success in a startup, high-growth, or otherwise dynamic environment
- B2B experience. You can learn a lot on the job in this role, but we need you to come familiar with how businesses research and buy.
To apply for this job please visit www.tremendous.com.
Follow us on social media