Tremendous is the simplest way for businesses to send people money. It’s fast, free, and global.
We have just one product, yet we work with a wide variety of industries. Some use cases include research incentives, employee recognition, purchase rebates, and non-profit cash grants.
The dashboard makes it as easy as sending an email; the API and integrations make it truly hands-free. 6500+ organizations, from mom-and-pops to Google, Harvard, Visa, and the United Way, have sent more than 10 million payments to over 220 countries and territories.
Our customers rave about how quick and easy it is to use — check the ratings on G2. Yet there’s a lot of complexity under the hood, including hundreds of redemption options and plenty of banking infrastructure. This duality makes working on Tremendous a fun challenge.
We’re 75 people, highly profitable without any investors, and have been doubling our revenue and headcount for a few years and counting. Come help us!
About the role
We’re looking to hire our second Product Marketing Manager to work with the Director of Product Marketing.
We are hiring for a PMM generalist. This role will start by focusing on our website and various feature releases. But we’re a startup and you crave variety, so don’t worry, you’ll have plenty of different things to do over time such as persona research and content production, hence everything listed below.
As a quick learner, great collaborator, and ace writer (and even better question-asker), you’ll be an important partner to several other teams such as Product, Design, and Growth Marketing. As a PMM with 5 or so years under your belt, you’ll bring a diverse set of skills plus a genuine interest in growing as a strategist.
- Own feature releases and campaigns
- Lead feature and partnership announcements, from strategy to execution to measurement
- Coordinate across functions and partners to reach relevant internal and external audiences
- Develop and run campaigns targeted to specific persona groups
- Crank out messaging, positioning, and copy
- Build out world-class feature documentation (with help, of course)
- Document product capabilities through landing pages, videos, explainers, etc.
- Contribute ideas and content to blog, social, press releases, etc.
- Turn insights into product improvements
- Absorb customer knowledge from Research, Sales, and Success, and user data
- Work with sales-focused PMM
- Work with product management to propose, drive, and prioritize new features based on customer knowledge and marketplace awareness
- Accelerate the bottom of the funnel
- Analyze and improve self-service onboarding
- Support Growth in its lifecycle marketing, including accelerating a referral program
- Use a product-led mindset to increase usage among existing customers
- At least 4 years of work experience, 6+ preferred
- At least three years in a product marketing role or something closely adjacent (e.g., a PM who’s been marketing for a year)
- Demonstrated success in a startup, high-growth, or otherwise dynamic environment
- B2B experience highly preferred (not necessarily as a PMM), fintech background nice to have