Tremendous helps organizations pay people around the world.
There’s a long list of use cases that payroll providers aren’t equipped to handle–survey incentives, user research incentives, bug bounties, referral promotions, etc. Recipients are all over the world and want to get paid out instantly according to their own preferences.
The Tremendous platform and API lets organizations handle these one-off payments. We already work with 5,000+ organizations, including Google, Stripe, Atlassian, Pinterest, and process $100M+ / year in volume.
Tremendous is 55 people, highly profitable, and going through a scaling period. We’re fully remote, with outstanding benefits and above-market compensation.
Working at Tremendous
Even if you like job, you’ll probably be happier at Tremendous.
We’re profitable, self-funded, and consistently growing. That means great pay, undiluted equity, and a clear path toward becoming a category-defining company.
Our values of autonomy, intentionality, and rationality mean you are expected to use the judgment you’re hired for. We’re fully remote, documentation-first, and semi-async, so it’s up to you to decide where, when, and how much to work. (Except for the twice-annual offsites.)
You won’t find a company or opportunity like this anywhere else.
About the role
We’re looking to hire our second Product Marketing Manager to work with the Director of Product Marketing.
We are hiring for a PMM generalist. This role will start by mostly focusing on the product side of product marketing — launch messaging, feature documentation, onboarding. But we’re a startup and you crave variety, so don’t worry, you’ll have plenty of different things to do over time, hence everything listed below. Plus, we’re doing the hard part of upgrading our marketing website as we speak, so you’ll have a fresh and flexible platform to get your word out.
As a quick learner, great collaborator, and ace writer (and even better question-asker), you’ll be an important partner to several other teams such as Product, Design, and Growth Marketing. As a PMM with 5 or so years under your belt, you’ll bring a diverse set of skills plus a genuine interest in growing as a strategist.
- Own product releases and campaigns
– Lead feature and partnership announcements, from strategy to execution to measurement
– Coordinate across functions and partners to reach relevant internal and external audiences
– Develop and run campaigns targeted to specific persona groups
- Crank out messaging, positioning, and copy
– Build out world-class feature documentation (with help, of course)
– Document product capabilities through landing pages, videos, explainers, etc
– Contribute ideas and content to blog, social, press releases, etc
- Turn insights into product improvements
– Absorb customer knowledge from Research, Sales, and Success, and user data
– Work with product management to propose, drive, and prioritize new features based on customer knowledge and marketplace awareness
- Accelerate the bottom of the funnel
– Analyze and improve self-service onboarding
– Support Growth in its lifecycle marketing, including accelerating a referral program
– Use a product-led mindset to increase usage among existing customers
- At least 4 years of work experience, 6+ preferred
- At least three years in a product marketing role or something closely adjacent (e.g., sales enablement, GTM)
- Demonstrated success in a startup, high-growth, or otherwise dynamic environment
- B2B experience highly preferred (not necessarily as a PMM), fintech background nice to have
Why work with us
- Our customers love us. Check the reviews! We’re fast, adaptive to customer suggestions, and we’re easy to work with. You can feel confident about what you’re marketing.
- Our financials. We are a profitable fintech company with lightning fast growth. We also control all of our own equity. You won’t find many companies like us.
- Remote work and output based. Success isn’t judged on hours online or office presence. We hire all across North and South America and run core hours from 12-4 EST. You and your team decide how you work best.
- Our compensation is exceptional. Not only do we track and pay at the top of the range for our roles, your compensation includes valuable equity. For this role, base salary ranges from $140,000 to $180,000.