Tremendous helps organizations pay people around the world.
There’s a long list of use cases that payroll providers aren’t equipped to handle–survey incentives, user research incentives, bug bounties, referral promotions, etc. Recipients are all over the world and want to get paid out instantly according to their own preferences.
The Tremendous platform and API lets organizations handle these one-off payments. We already work with 5,000+ organizations, including Google, Stripe, Atlassian, Pinterest, and process $100M+ / year in volume.
Tremendous is 55 people, highly profitable, and going through a scaling period. We’re fully remote, with outstanding benefits and above-market compensation.
About the role
We’re looking for a highly strategic VP of Marketing to join the Tremendous team! This person will oversee all of marketing, a mighty team of 7, covering product marketing, growth, content, design, and marketing ops.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about Tremendous’ position in the market and help communicate the value proposition of the platform through innovative marketing strategies.
Your mission will be to drive marketing strategy and execution. You’ll oversee growth & product marketing, brand awareness, and content strategy, ensuring that these functions drive Tremendous’s top-level revenue goals.
The ideal candidate has a track record of achieving great results through a mix of creative and quantitative marketing programs and the ability to drive ROI-based decision-making. The VP of Marketing will guide strategic decision making through a customer centric lens, resulting in continued scale, innovation and market leadership for Tremendous.
- Own marketing vision and strategy. You know how marketing can best contribute to the success of the business.
- Hire and manage the team. You’ll be responsible for the talent in your organization.
- Provide leadership and oversight of the marketing team, developing the strategic and operational framework to ensure ongoing success and company growth objectives.
- Oversee marketing execution. You’ll be responsible for the output of our marketers. You’ll be setting direction, editing work, and helping them execute effectively.
- Collaborate across the org. You’ll be the voice for marketing, and a key contributor to decisions across the company.
- Develop and evaluate key performance metrics; provide accurate summaries and analysis of campaigns, results and forecasts.
- 10+ years digital marketing experience, with a significant portion of it in B2B marketing.
- 3+ years experience managing a 15+ marketing organization, spanning product marketing, growth marketing, brand marketing, and marketing ops. Titles matter less, but you’ve either been a VP Marketing or a CMO before, or held a senior director title at a larger organization.
- You’re known as an amazing storyteller. You’ve got a knack for messaging and copy.
- You’ve managed at least $5M in spend, and a depth of knowledge across acquisition channels.
- An ability to attract high-caliber channel talent to come work with you.
- Experience and confidence to make decisions amidst ambiguity and imperfect information.
- A great mix of qualitative and quantitative skills. You are data-driven and customer-focused.
- Deep experience in product marketing with an understanding of all demand gen channels including SEM, SEO, email, content syndication, lifecycle marketing, and webinars.
- Outstanding communication skills. Your writing skills are on point. You’re able to convey a message effectively across a variety of mediums.
To apply for this job please visit www.tremendous.com.
Follow us on social media