Trolley is the payouts platform for the internet economy. Our vision is to unlock the collective economic opportunity of the internet – for everyone – by building a truly global payouts ecosystem. Through our powerful platform and API, Trolley enables businesses to reach workers from all corners of the world and offer creators, on-demand workers, and suppliers the ability to bring their specialized talents to a global market. Businesses use Trolley to automate and manage payouts, collect recipient tax and banking information, and mitigate fraud and risk. The payouts solution of choice for hundreds of businesses, Trolley has made payouts to over 1.1 million different musicians, artists, makers, vendors, and suppliers around the world.
Trolley is looking for a dynamic and opportunity-driven Marketing Operations Manager to join our company in Montreal. You will be a key partner to the Marketing Team.
In your role you will:
- Own all operations that involve Pardot, and heavily contribute to the health of our Salesforce environment in collaboration with our Sales Operations team.
- Lead operational projects and champion best practices within the organization.
- Implement scalable marketing automation processes and assist with the integration and onboarding of new tools
- Partner with the Marketing team to support the success of the team’s marketing programs and initiatives
- Support the execution of integrated marketing efforts, including a mix of email, digital, lead-nurturing, and content marketing campaigns for lead generation
- Integrate and maintain marketing assets such as landing pages, emails, Pardot programs, reports, etc.
- Support program owners in balancing current delivery need with the future scalability and health of our marketing systems and processes
- Assist in managing lead lifecycle and lead scoring model
- Collaborate across teams to improve processes that drive speed and efficiency in systems
- Become a subject matter expert on our marketing technology stack; ultimately own training and documentation of those technologies
- Driven to be a self learner and a problem solver.
- Able to source answers, whether that be tooling, new processes, or using their connections/communities.
- Resourceful and is self motivated to solve a problem while still working in a collaborative setting to ensure the solution fits all stakeholders needs.
- 5 years of hands-on experience in a marketing automation/operations role
- Data-driven, analytical marketer
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong project management skills, priority-setting capability, ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Curious and detail-oriented; you enjoy working with data and new technology
- Self-starter, motivated, and excited to roll up your sleeves
- You have experience using Salesforce’s ecosystem, specifically Pardot and Salesforce
- You have experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- You have experience creating landing pages and making website edits in WordPress
Interested ? We offer
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity.
- Join an amazing team of diverse people working together on a common mission.
- Extended Healthcare benefits including dental, vision, LTD, etc.
- 4 weeks paid vacation per year + public holidays.
- Pension Plan.
- Gym Membership allowance.
- 1/2 day Fridays during summer.
- Central modern office, close to public transport (near Atwater metro).
- Choice of the tools you need to do your best.
- Hybrid structure (2-3 days at the office)