Tulip, the leader in frontline operations, is helping companies around the world equip their workforce with connected apps, leading to higher quality work, improved efficiency, and end-to-end traceability across operations. Companies of all sizes and across industries have implemented composable solutions with Tulip’s cloud-native, no-code platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in operations: error-proofing processes and boosting productivity, capturing and analyzing real-time data, and continuous improvement.
A spinoff out of MIT, Tulip is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in Germany and Hungary. Focused on composable, human-centric solutions for industrial environments, Tulip is disrupting the MES category and has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Global Innovator.
The Marketing Operations lead is responsible for operational scalability, efficiency of the marketing database, data analysis, Marketing tech-stack, performance measurement and reporting. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this person is a leader who is well-versed in understanding the big picture and related business priorities, and then identifying how to impact these through Marketing operations and analytics. Metric-driven, the Marketing Operations lead uses their analytical abilities to provide data-backed insights informing Product, Sales, and Marketing teams to drive user activation, pipeline accuracy, hygiene, growth and expansion.
What skills do I need?
- 6+ years of relevant experience in a B2B Marketing Operations role
- Expert knowledge of Marketo (Admin experience required)
- Familiarity with Salesforce, BI Tools, lead routing and ABX platforms strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills and technical capability with an innate desire to improve processes
- Strong understanding of marketing performance analysis, metrics, and reporting
- Experience deploying multi-touch attribution modeling (Bizible or similar)
- Experience with ABX platforms and program orchestration
- Strong project management and project planning skills
- Google Sheets/Excel expert
- Own the overall marketing operations vision and strategy with the ability to communicate impact to the business.
- Build and maintain the marketing technology stack, with a focus on constant optimization and improvement to meet the needs of the business.
- Evaluate new solutions and technology to ensure best-in-class performance.
- Acting as a member of the marketing leadership team and working closely with the Head of Marketing, provide support and strategic insights for the global marketing organization.
- Develop operational processes for the marketing operations function and implement processes for handling new projects and requests.
- Create documentation for all aspects of the marketing operations function to ensure understanding across the organization and increase redundancy.
- Collaborate with the GTM Operations, Product Ops, and Finance teams to manage the marketing funnel, performance reporting and analysis, and lead routing.
- Implement effective and efficient campaign tracking, lead management, and analytics models and processes.
- Own vendor relationships for all tools in the marketing tech stack, external marketing operations consultants and agencies, and champion all initiatives involving marketing technology.
- Maintain a clean database and ensure full compliance with security and privacy requirements for data and access reviews.
- Build and mentor a high performing marketing operations team
- Growth Marketing, Demand Generation, Product Growth, GTM Ops, Finance
This is a hybrid role based in Somerville, MA
Working At Tulip
We know even great candidates experience imposter syndrome. Even if you don’t match every requirement, applying gives you the opportunity to be considered.
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well-being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Hybrid work model and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.
Follow us on social media