About New Ventures
The New Ventures team is responsible for launching and managing new markets through partnerships in markets including Japan, Korea, China, and Vietnam.
About The Role
Marketing is a key aspect of driving growth in our markets. We believe in localizing our marketing to reach out to the right person, at the right time, in the right way. We are seeking a Marketing Operations Manager with lead generation experience in a fast-growing business to help scale Marketing in the markets we manage. This person will work with the New Ventures marketing team, as well as our partners on the ground. Other than serving as the team’s subject matter expert on Marketo building out and maintaining our Marketing infrastructure, this role will play a critical role in working with various in-country teams to drive country-specific lead generation campaigns. This is an opportunity to build out Marketing Operations and drive initiatives to scale Marketing in a fast-growing business for international expansion.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Execute campaigns through Marketing Automation Tool (i.e. Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce)
- Ensure that the right data is collected and distill insights (including building dashboards) to help inform optimization
- Collaborate with broader Marketing team to design and optimize campaigns
- Ensure efficient handoff between Marketing and Sales to maximize lead conversion
- Optimize our Marketo instance to make sure the program folder structure and templates are set up correctly and operational programs run flawlessly
- Establish and maintain technical configuration, integration and coordination of our Marketo instance and related marketing tech stack within the broader Revenue operations tech stack
- Establish and maintain scalable processes in Marketo and Salesforce and the integration with the broader Revenue Operations tech stack that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Ensure data hygiene – finding and fixing inaccuracies, making inefficient workflows efficient, and ensuring the integrity of newly imported and existing data
- Help drive closed-loop reporting from Leads to Revenue so that we know our ROI by campaign, offer, and source
We’re excited about you because you have:
- 5+ years of direct marketing operations experience including, building and maintaining a lead / contact lifecycle model, data integrity and data processes and technology integrations in similar stage businesses
- 2+ years of Marketo Experience – added bonus with strong knowledge of GDPR and email privacy laws in relation to B2B email promotions.
- 2+ years of CRM experience, specificallycom
- 2+ years of experience in lead generation in B2B Sass companies
- Experience in international marketing preferred
- Strong knowledge on marketing metrics
- Ability to communicate complex analyses and build excitement in an easily understandable way for all audiences within Udemy Business.
- Independent, motivated and excited to roll-up your sleeves.
We understand that not everyone will match the above qualifications 100%. If your background isn’t perfectly aligned but you feel you would be a great addition to the team, we’d love to hear from you.
At Udemy, we’re all about improving lives through the power of learning. We are a leading global learning company and one of the world’s largest education platforms with more than 54 million learners. Our goal is to provide flexible, effective skill development to empower organizations and individuals. Talented people are everywhere, but opportunities can be hard to come by. That’s why we’re focused on revolutionizing learning, using our skills and expertise to help others develop theirs and reach their full potential. Individually, we bring our unique perspective to reimagine the way we share knowledge. Together, we can improve lives by empowering our learners, our instructors, and businesses around the world.
We are proud to be recognized for our world-class employee experience. Learn more about our Great Place to Work certification here and find out what it’s like to work at Udemy on our blog.
Udemy is headquartered in San Francisco with global offices in the US, Turkey, Ireland, Australia, India, and Brazil. Learn more on our company page.
Information regarding data privacy is available within the Udemy Careers Privacy Notice.
At Udemy, we value diversity and inclusion and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Eligibility:Regular, full-time employees are eligible for Udemy’s benefit programs.
- Health Plans:Medical, dental, and vision coverage (100% coverage for employee-only).
- HSA/FSA/Commuter:Pre-tax savings/spending plans available; generous HSA employer contributions for those enrolled in the HDHP medical plan.
- Life/Disability:Employer-paid life insurance (supplemental available), in addition to short-term and long-term disability.
- Retirement:Access to 401(k) with annual employer contribution.
- Wellbeing:Corporate memberships for meditation and mindfulness, therapy and coaching, financial planning, primary care, tele-health, health advocacy, parent/newborn support, and employee discounts.
- Education:Free access to the entire course library on the Udemy and Udemy for Business platforms; annual stipend for external learning beginning at six months of employment.
- Charitable Matching Program:Employer match of monetary contributions to eligible nonprofits and charities that carry a 501(c)(3) tax status.
- Vacation: 15 days per year of Paid Time Off for hourly; flexible Discretionary Time Off for salaried.
- Parental Leave:8 weeks of leave at 100% pay for parents who take time off from work following the date of birth, adoption, or foster placement beginning at six months of employment; this amount is in addition to pregnancy-disability benefits at 100% pay, if applicable.
- Holidays: 11 paid holidays throughout the year
Follow us on social media