Union is an all-in-one hospitality engagement platform that leverages industrial-grade data intelligence to deliver transformative experiences for the industry’s most popular venues, their guests, and their brand partners. After creating the most high-powered point-of-sale system for bars and restaurants, Union’s seamlessly integrated table-side mobile ordering platform is the cherry on top that makes the system the true market leader.
Our merchants don’t just want a better bean counter. They want a technology platform that’s transformational in its approach to driving engagement, customer satisfaction, and, ultimately, revenue. We are committed to continuous innovation and looking for only the best and the brightest to help us solve tough challenges for our customers.
The Commercial Analyst leads all analytical and operational efforts for the company’s key growth engine – the Union OnPrem Impact Network. This starts with participating in the selling process, and conducting analysis to determine the optimal proposal for each client/brand. Once programs are sold, the Brand Programming Manager works with clients to prepare for program launch, manages the internal system for administering the program, leads all analysis/ reporting related and collaborates with various cross-functional partners to ensure smooth execution.
The other key element is engaging with clients during and after a program. The capabilities Union brings to these brands are wholly new for the world. And it’s our job to not only execute, but ensure that clients understand the impact the program is having, are continually excited at the impact we are delivering, and are armed with the information they need to get others throughout their organization intrigued as well.
We are looking for someone with strong analytical capabilities and even stronger curiosity as this role will play a role as we continue to develop our product offering for brands. Additionally, the ability to collaborate cross-functionally productively and an interest in developing in the area of client relations are key.
- Prepare pitches and program proposals for each prospective client leveraging Union’s proprietary market data to determine the optimal approach based on the client’s portfolio
- Manage the internal system for administering brand programs in the Union Consumer App and account Manager Portal
- Conduct all program analysis involved, both during the program and at for a final report at the conclusion. Develop new and custom analyses as opportunities arise
- Monitor campaign performance by market/account and collaborate with Union Account Managers to optimize their in-market program execution efforts
- Work with CGO to optimize the approach to business development and maintain brand programming CRM
- Participate in business development discussions and sales pitches as desired
- Play a key role in product development efforts related to brand programs (e.g., offering to brand clients, consumer UX, etc.)
What we are looking for:
- A BA or a BS degree and a strong academic record.
- Two to four years of related experience in analytics or client management.
- Experience in translating complex quantitative analysis into simple, insightful stories
- A strong quantitative and analytical aptitude; the ability to interpret data and provide insight and an experience in linking data deliverables to business goals.
- Confidence and credibility in interacting with colleagues and clients of all levels.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations.
- A strong sense of curiosity and desire to help optimize analyses, internal processes, and product offerings.
- Basic knowledge of SQL, data modeling, and data visualization is a requirement (Tableau preferred)
- Interest in the hospitality and/or beverage industry is a plus
- Health Care 640/employee $970/family
- Dental: $40 per month
- Vision: $6 per month
- 401k match: 4%
UNION is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.