USC Online is seeking a Marketing Administrator to execute the day-to-day marketing operations for online graduate degree programs. This role requires excellent communication skills, analytical skills, digital media knowledge, attention to detail and demonstrated ability to understand market segments and targeting. Experience using a CRM, marketing automation software, social media monitoring software and proficiency in Adobe Suite desired, but not required. Additionally, the successful candidate will also demonstrate the ability to problem solve and think critically, and also be able to adjust to a rapidly changing environment.Â Â
USC Online is a center of excellence in online education, with the goal of providing operational capacity to schools in market research, online strategy, program marketing, enrollment and admissions. As we build the team we are looking for collaborative individuals comfortable in a start-up environment and dedicated to producing the highest quality work.
- Administer day-to-day marketing operations support for USC Online. Participate in the development of marketing goals, objectives, plans and strategies. Assist in determining target markets.
- Assist with marketing reporting. Analyze and evaluate research, current market conditions and trends to assist in determining development and direction of marketing plans and projects. Design and produce marketing reports and/or proposals for department use. Make recommendations based on research, trends, etc.
- Create and manage social media calendar. Schedule posts and monitor social media channels. Analyze trends and evaluate competitor strategies. Create regular social media reports to share with the team. Assist with content creation and content strategy for news pages.
- Develop promotional material and advertisements and administer marketing campaigns. Use marketing automation software & CRM regularly to input and pull information, create lists, deploy emails, edit forms and view campaign results.
- Manage posting and updating content on the website.
- Update branded documents and presentations as needed; maintain branding and graphic identity guidelines.
- Assist with communications to potential and existing students.
- Assist director with special marketing projects and administrative tasks, as needed.
- Bachelorâs degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.Â
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.Â
- Excellent analytical, written and communication skills are required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lead and manage resources.
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments.
- Software knowledge: Marketo, Salesforce, Meltwater, WordPress, MOZ, Tableau Reader, Olark, Trello, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, MS Suite; Adobe Suite proficiency
The annual base salary range for this position is $75,618.73 – $90,000.00. When extending an offer of employment, the University of Southern California considers factors such as (but not limited to) the scope and responsibilities of the position, the candidateâs work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, federal, state, and local laws, contractual stipulations, grant funding, as well as external market and organizational considerations.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree, Combined experience/education as substitute for minimum educationMinimum Experience: 3 years, Combined education/experience as substitute for minimum experienceMinimum Field of Expertise: Thorough knowledge of marketing and business management. Knowledge of the principles, practices, concepts and methodology of marketing. Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.