Do you have a knack for creating high quality marketing materials that crisply convey value propositions? Are you passionate about helping customers understand that there is a way to better way to run marketing?
If you like challenging, rewarding, and career-defining work, we think you’ll thrive as part of the team at Uptempo.
Uptempo delivers marketing business acceleration to enterprise organizations, giving CMOs clarity on the financial and business impact of marketing programs, with the ability to course-correct, capture new opportunities, and fund innovation. Uptempo’s marketing operations suite integrates marketing planning, financial, work, and performance management, so teams can plan better, pivot faster, spend smarter, and execute with confidence.
Your Opportunity to Make an Impact
Reporting to our Senior Director of Product Marketing, you will act as the champion for our marketing operations solutions. As a key team member in this fast-growing space, you will have the opportunity to shape our roadmap and drive significant impact for our customer’s business. Working in close partnership with product management, marketing, sales leadership, professional services, customer success and education teams, you will help drive alignment on go-to-market strategies, positioning and messaging. You will lead initiatives that uncover customer and competitive insights, increase usage, product satisfaction, help sales with prospective opportunities, identify account expansion opportunities, and deepen relationships with our global customer base.
What You’ll Do:
- Persona Development: Become the expert on your customers, including developing in-depth knowledge of our customers’ needs, buying triggers, market landscape, and our competitive differentiators, and package up this knowledge into enablement assets to drive go-to-market success. Listen to Gong calls on an ongoing basis in order to improve our messaging.
- GTM Collateral Development: You will create compelling materials to communicate go-to-market strategy, audience-specific messaging, positioning, pricing, and packaging to both internal and external audiences (presentations, product videos, how-to guides, web copy etc.).
- GTM Execution: Collaborating closely with our global sales team and partners to support ongoing enablement including training as well as create opportunities for higher product adoption among marketing teams.
- Manage Case Study Program: Identify potential case study candidates and review the list with sales. Set up and conduct interviews with customers and manage the development of the case study with an external writer.
- Competitive Intelligence Program Execution: Collaborating with internal teams and external research companies to champion and execute competitive intelligence (e.g., manage win/loss program), market research, and buyer persona initiatives.
- Product Release Launches: Working with a cross-functional team to plan and execute the communication of new releases across three platforms.
Skills and Experience We’re Excited About:
- 3+ years of product marketing experience with a minimum of 2 years in B2B technology with a strong understanding of SaaS-based solutions
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering or a related field. MBA or Pragmatic Marketing preferred.
- Passion for continual learning and utilization of product marketing best practices
- You are an exceptional communicator, with storytelling and positioning skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills to interact with cross-functional teams and external third parties
- An ownership mentality, exceptional follow-through skills, flexibility in embracing frequent change in all forms
We are a fully remote organization with team members working in North America and Europe. For our global team to work together, we need to have a degree of flexibility in work schedules. This means that if you’re on the west-coast you may see the occasional 7am meeting on your calendar.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.eu.lever.co.
Follow us on social media