Userpilot is a leading product engagement and analytics software that is used by 750+ companies worldwide. Our pioneering event-based tracking solution gives product teams the ability to gain insights into how to best acquire, convert, and retain their users with the additional help of user engagement and feedback tools.
About the Job:
Userpilot, a leading B2B SaaS Product Growth Platform, is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join their growing marketing team. You will be the champion of the product and the leader for Go-To-Market activities, owning the full product marketing process and working with multiple stakeholders across different functions to ensure that each initiative delights customers and drives positive business outcomes.
- Develop a deep and documented understanding of Userpilot’s customer personas, industry, and competitive solutions.
- Develop and maintain clear customer journeys in collaboration with other teams to ensure the value proposition, audience, messaging, and channel strategies are aligned.
- Own the product launch process, from creating Standard Operating Procedures and determining launch objectives to distilling the features into benefits, managing stakeholders, and analysing the launch outcomes.
- Audit and take ownership of the product positioning across the entire suite of Userpilot products, including auditing and optimising website and landing page copy, in-app messaging, and email communications, suggesting improvements, and liaising with the Growth Manager in designing and executing A/B tests to increase conversion rates, both website and trial-to-paid.
- Running competitive analysis and working on sales collaterals (e.g. comparison pages) to empower our sales team in the sales process.
- Auditing and improving the trial experience to boost trial-to-demo and trial-to-paid conversion rates.
- Collaborating with stakeholders across the company, including marketing, sales, customer success, and engineering, to harmonise product marketing activities.
- Regularly report on progress and findings to the Head of Marketing, the Head of Sales, and the CEO.
Required Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Product Marketing for SaaS, ideally for enterprise B2B software
- Desired: Strong familiarity with PLG, product adoption, product growth, product analytics, and user sentiment concepts and tools
- Proven success in launching new products or features, and owning the GTM process
- Proven ability to own product positioning and success in communicating product value
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills and the ability to collaborate effectively across departments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in professional English
- Understanding SaaS metrics (MQL, SQL, churn, etc.) and the sales processes
- Competitive base salary and attractive bonuses up to 15% OTE paid out quarterly
- Training opportunities, participation in industry events, and conferences
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Dynamic work environment
- Private employee medical insurance
- 24 days holidays (15 PTOs & 9-day winter break)
To apply for this job please visit userpilot.bamboohr.com.