Vanguard Renewables is the premier anaerobic digester developer/owner/operator in the United States. Our closed-loop anaerobic digestion process converts organic waste and cow manure into green electricity or renewable natural gas as well as other related “value-added” products. We are headquartered in MA, funded by institutional capital partners, and currently, have 20+ projects operating and in development in over 13 states. We have a plan to aggressively expand into other domestic markets.
The Revenue Operations Associate is responsible for supporting the Revenue Operations Manager in managing our team of business development representatives. Working closely with the team to develop our organizational sales database, managing top prospect account-based marketing, ensuring our sales enablement tools are being properly utilized.
This role requires a combination of strategic thinking, project management skills, software (specifically Salesforce and ZoomInfo) experience, and someone who is extremely detail oriented.
- Ownership of the lead management process.
- Empower Business Development Representatives (BDR)s to prospect key revenue generating opportunities within our target markets.
- Develop prospect funnel, manage Salesforce as an administrator, ensuring proper utilization of all other sales enablement tools.
- Engage with BDRs by supporting them with general questions about the business.
- Participate as a key team member to define the requirements for Vanguard’s internally developed program.
- Provide support to the sales team by coordinating meetings, preparing sales collateral, and assisting in proposal development.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop targeted marketing campaigns, promotional materials to attract potential clients.
- Stay updated on industry trends, market dynamics, and competition to identify opportunities and gain competitive advantage.
- Maintain accuracy of all client activity through Salesforce CRM.
- Prepare regular reports detailing lead generation activities, client interactions, and conversion rates.
Skills And Qualifications
- Must be a self-starter with meticulous attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Flexible and adaptable, ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in business development, sales, CRM management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and build rapport with clients.
- Salesforce administration experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the food and beverage industry and market trends is a plus.
What We Offer
- Employer health care, vision, and wellness benefits.
- Annual incentive Bonus Opportunity in addition to base salary.
- Paid time off (PTO).
- Job Type: Full Time
- Phone Expense Reimbursement
Vanguard Renewables is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.