As Vanta’s Customer Marketing Manager, you will have significant impact on Vanta’s growth and customer experience through ownership of customer marketing campaigns and communications.
The role will focus on building engaging customer marketing campaigns that engage Vanta customers throughout all stages of the post-acquisition customer journey. The right candidate will be passionate about the customer marketing and developing campaigns that drive retention, expansion and brand advocacy.
At Vanta, our mission is to secure the internet and protect consumer data. We believe that security should be monitored and verified continuously, and we empower companies to practice better security and prove it with ease. Vanta has a kind and talented team, and while some have prior security experience, many have been successful at Vanta without it.
What you’ll do as a Customer Marketing Manager at Vanta:
- Manage marketing communication to Vanta’s customer base of over 4k customers and ensure we “Put Customers First”
- Create inspiring multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns that appeal to Vanta’s various personas
- Partner closely with Marketing Operations and Analytics to identify and leverage patterns in the buying journey
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Success, Customer Education, Product Marketing and Demand Generation teams to streamline process and drive impact
- Identify opportunities by digging into our customer metrics, defining them, understanding the issues and causes, and share recommendations for improvements across the marketing team
How to be successful in this role:
- 5 years experience in a customer marketing or lifecycle role, with key experience in integrated marketing programs at a fast growing B2B SaaS company
- Excellent writing skills with an ability to craft engaging content and tell a compelling story across multiple channels
- Ability to “Bias for Action, Commit to Iteration” as Vanta is growing quickly and it’s important that this role work with urgency and agility
- Track record of building collaborative and productive relationships with cross-functional teams
- An understanding and passion for segmentation and going deep to make sense from data
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools and capabilities
Pay Range: $85,000 – $133,300; If you are offered the position, your offer amount will be based on your experience.
What you can expect as a Vantan:
- Industry-Competitive Salary and Equity
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with Dependents Coverage
- 16 Weeks Fully Paid Parental Leave for All New Parents (Moms, Dads, Adoptive, Foster)
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Remote Workspace Stipend
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible Work Hours and Location
- Open & Encouraged PTO Policy
- 9 Company Paid Holidays
- Free Memberships to Online Wellness Platforms (One Medical, Ginger, Headspace, and more!)
- Virtual Team Building Activities, Lunch and Learns, and other Company-Wide Events
- Offices in SF and NYC with Hubs of Vantans forming across the US, including but not limited to, Seattle, Austin, Indianapolis, LA, Boston, and more!
At Vanta, we are committed to hiring diverse talent of different backgrounds and as such, it is important to us to provide an inclusive work environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender identity, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran or disability status, or any other protected class. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and welcome people of all backgrounds to apply.
We started Vanta in 2016 as Equifax had lost every American’s social security number, Home Depot had leaked its customers’ credit card numbers to hackers, and Facebook admitted that it irresponsibly sent user data to third parties who tried to influence the US election. It was clear that security and privacy had become mainstream issues, and that we all increasingly relied on cloud services to store everything from our personal photos to our communications at work.
Vanta’s mission is to be the layer of trust on top of these services, and to secure the internet, increase trust in software companies, and keep consumer data safe.
We do this by building an automated head of security for technology companies, and we use that system to both help a company secure itself and to prove their security to others.
If we succeed in our mission, it should feel irresponsible for users to put data into a product that isn’t certified by Vanta, and irresponsible for companies to collect data without using Vanta to secure and monitor themselves.