Recognized as the fastest growing Company in the due diligence and background investigations industry five years in a row by Inc. 5000, Vcheck Global is an expertise-driven Company with a range of products, services, and technology supporting B2B investigative due diligence and background checks.
Vcheck specializes in conducting the reputational due diligence investigations necessary to identify and monitor multiple risk types for large lending and investment transactions, mergers and acquisitions, IPOs, vendor and supplier onboarding, and overall portfolio risk for third parties.
Vcheck provides enhanced due diligence through its expert researchers and analysts, skillfully trained investigators, as well as technology-driven screening solutions and ongoing monitoring.
With a recent investment by Sunstone Partners, Vcheck continues to invest in our expanding sales team and NYC office presence.
In the role of Sales Development Representative, you will be the leading voice introducing Vcheck to executives across the US. As an SDR, you will be responsible for creating, identifying and qualifying new sales leads and learning from seasoned, high preforming sales executives. Your goal is to educate the market about our services and set meetings for decision makers to meet with our sales and subject matter experts. If you are ambitious, competitive, intelligent and looking to build a successful sales career in the tech space, then this is the opportunity for you!
- Execute proactive outbound prospecting and lead management through various channels such as calling, emailing, and social media touches
- Work with Vcheck’s sales leadership to identify potential opportunities
- Develop and nurture executive relationships to introduce to Sales Executives
- Work across the organization to apply best practices to deliver against business priorities and needs
- High-energy, problem-solving team player
- Track record of prior success and strong work ethic
- A strong understanding and well-defined reason for being interested in a sales career
- Ability to engage in meaningful conversations at all levels of management
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Bachelor’s degree
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package, including an uncapped commission
- High energy NYC office environment
- A very collaborative global group of colleagues across the US.
- A great revenue tech and data stack (Salesforce, Pitchbook, ZoomInfo, Salesloft, Sales Navigator, etc.)
- Generous PTO and vacation policy
- 401k and health coverage