Vectra® is the leader in AI-driven threat detection and response for hybrid and multi-cloud enterprises.
The Vectra Platform captures packets and logs across network, public cloud, SaaS, and identity by applying patented security-led AI to surface and prioritize threats for rapid threat response. Vectra’s threat detections are powered by a deep understanding of attacker methods and problem-optimized AI algorithms. Alerts uncover attacker methods in action and are correlated across customer environments to expose real attacks. Organizations around the world rely on Vectra to see and stop threats before a breach occurs. For more information, visit www.vectra.ai.
We are looking for a highly motivated, detailed and organized Senior Director of Business Operations who has years of experience developing and project managing the GTM Revenue Tech stack. You’ll report to the Vice President of Business Operations. This role will be responsible for cross functional management of the existing GTM applications, keeping the applications up to date with the latest versions and enhancements, evaluating new applications & tools and collaborating & communicating with multiple departments within the company to support their success.
The Cool Stuff You will do:
- You will collaborate with Sales, Channel, Customer Operations (Customer Success, Support, Professional Services, and our SE team), our Product orgs, Marketing, Finance, and IT stakeholders on strategic operational projects designed to increase sales productivity, operational efficiency, and revenue
- You will build automation and scalability, optimize operational processes, ensure seamless integration around systems, tools, and technology
- You will be the lead architect on our Salesforce.com, Salesforce CPQ, systems and will support building easy to use data entry & reporting methodologies for setting up SFDC
- Your team will be the first tier one support for internal customers, using our Service Desk ticketing system
- You and your team will support high data quality in Salesforce.com building best in class prospect, company, company hierarchy & contact data to support Vectra’s growth
- You and your team will be responsible for Vectra’s Data Warehouse and BI dashboards
- You will be responsible for managing and executing the day-to-day operations of Salesforce.com and associated third-party applications (CPQ, Clari, IMPartner, AMZ Redshift, SiSense, Tableau, Service Cloud, Totango, Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach). As an experienced and savvy Revenue/Business Ops leader there is a long list, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Troubleshooting, resolving, and tracking end-user issues and requests for ever-changing business needs and a growing employee base
- Creating and managing custom fields, dashboards, reports, list views, page layouts, validation rules, and custom workflows
Implementing and enforcing processes to maintain the integrity of Salesforce.com data including database deduping and cleanup procedures
- Managing user setups and deactivation
- Developing and maintaining end-user training content and delivering training
- Frequent communication with department stakeholders to understand ongoing departmental initiatives and priorities
- Staying current on all releases from Salesforce and optimize business processes by using the latest features available
- Engaging business stakeholders to gather and analyze requirements, proposing solutions that leverage Salesforce functionality
- Translating approved requirements into solutions that meet business expectations, always with an eye on the future
- Staying current on not only new releases of salesforce, but also the ecosystem, providing the business best-in-class infrastructure
- You will be managing projects which will include multiple enhancements requests using Salesforce CRM and CPQ, our Channel PRM system as well as our tech stacks for Marketing and Customer Operations
What You’ll need to succeed:
- Five plus years of Revenue, sales, or Business operations team leadership (SaaS &/or Security a plus) – more years of experience and demonstrated team growth over time will be a plus for this role
- Technical: 3-5 Years or more as a Salesforce Administrator or better with deep knowledge about Salesforce & Salesforce CPQ & key tech stacks for GTM organizations
- Detailed: Proven track record of leading projects from requirements to go-live; Advanced program & project management skills
- Strategic: A change agent – thinking strategically and executing tactically, with the ability to influence/persuade at all levels of the organization
- Communicator: Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Team Player: Strong ability to collaborate across all departments
- Get it Done Attitude: Bring an attitude to this fast-paced company where people enjoy the work they do and the people whom they work with.
- Creative: Bring new and fresh ideas to the table to help streamline processes
- Collaborative: Work with cross functional teams – Sales, Marketing, Customer Operations, Product Logistics, Finance and Legal and provide support and solutions to make their lives easier
Vectra is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Follow us on social media