Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you – on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office – it’s up to you.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Customer Marketing Manager. You will plan and execute Account-based Marketing (ABM) and customer advocacy initiatives in close coordination with our Marketing, Sales, and Strategy teams. You will develop and scale our global ABM program while planning, organizing, and implementing targeted, end-to-end campaigns for key accounts and contacts.
What You’ll Do
- Work with sales and strategy leadership to identify top target accounts and objectives that drive growth and enable customer success.
- Develop and execute targeted, integrated campaigns and programs for key accounts, collaborating closely with sales, strategy, and cross-functional marketing teams.
- Identify, manage, and develop customer advocacy campaigns with enterprise and emerging companies across that enable Veeva marketing to lead with customer success and value.
- Oversee the timely execution of resources, logistics, budgeting, scheduling, digital, and social media strategies for all ABM campaigns.
- Track program results, measure success and report metrics to stakeholders across the business.
- Define and implement repeatable processes to expand the ABM program across all strategic accounts globally.
- Cultivate long-term relationships with customers and colleagues in marketing, sales, and strategy.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B software marketing, preferably in customer marketing, field marketing, or demand generation.
- 2+ years of experience with ABM (both strategy and execution) or highly targeted marketing campaigns for high-value accounts or verticals.
- Strong project and program management skills with the ability to drive both planning and execution.
- Experience with digital marketing, including paid media and paid social programs.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working directly with sales teams and customers.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and Pardot (or comparable marketing automation platform).
- Highly motivated, passionate, organized, and accountable.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize activities effectively under aggressive timelines, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong team player who is also able to operate independently.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Nice to Have
- Experience implementing and utilizing ABM software such as Demandbase, Terminus, Triblio, Engagio, 6sense, etc.
- Experience marketing to life sciences is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit careers.veeva.com.
Follow us on social media