Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva is looking for an experienced, results-oriented Communications Director that is exceptional at media relations and storytelling. You will lead key public relations programs for Veeva’s European Commercial business, including all planning, execution, and deliverables.
You will roll up your sleeves to drive all content creation and execution, including media pitches, press releases, and bylined articles in close collaboration with the communications team, CMO, product and field marketing, as well as European market owners. You will play a critical role in elevating Veeva’s brand awareness and affinity with our customers.
This position is part of the European marketing team, reporting to the Senior Vice President of Corporate Communications.
What You’ll Do
- Help drive Veeva Commercial Business communications strategies and plans, leading product launches, creating campaigns, developing spokespersons, and executing across multiple countries.
- Tenacious media relations, building relationships to anticipate their needs, proactively pitching, targeting stories, and becoming a go-to resource.
- Manage PR agency teams in countries across Europe, developing regional strategies and new ideas for programs that raise visibility for Veeva and its customers.
- Exceptional thought leadership writing to help build awareness for Veeva’s commercial business.
- Collaborate closely with product, customer, and field marketing to help repurpose and integrate content across multiple channels.
- Foster best practices and a results-driven mindset in how we work and operate as a global communications team.
- 8+ years of experience, including PR agency and in-house communications roles
- An exceptional storyteller that knows how to mine for great stories, and communicates clearly and concisely
- Must be able to simultaneously focus on the big picture, details, and driving results
- Track record creating thought leadership in the technology sector
- Strong strategic thinking and ability to influence at all levels
- A knack for translating complex topics into compelling, digestible stories
- Deep experience executing coordinated, company-wide communications strategies
- Superb organizational, project, and time management skills to meet deadlines
- A strong spirit of collaboration and proven ability to work across different groups
- Highly self-motivated and results-driven with a can-do attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree
Nice to Have
- Enterprise software and SaaS experience
Perks & Benefits
- The chance to work with a genuine market leader!
- Huge opportunity for progression – the sky is the limit!
- Incredible support from the wider team, and a best-in-class tech stack to help you be successful in your role.
- Work anywhere policy – Yes, you can utilize our office spaces, or work remotely when you need to.
- A wide range of perks & benefits including a charitable giving program and support for training & development. Don’t just take our word for it, apply here and find out more!
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.
To apply for this job please visit careers.veeva.com.