About Veeva Systems
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you – on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office – it’s up to you. Veeva was recently named the #1 Best Place to Work in Central Ohio by Columbus Business First.
As a Sales Operations Manager, you are the trusted partner for a segment of our business. Reporting to the Director of Sales Operation North America, you will help identify and execute improvements to sales effectiveness, processes, and strategy. We need someone that can think strategically and execute with agility. You’re able to build relationships within the Sales organization, identify gaps and opportunities and deliver the resources, tools, and assets the team needs to sell successfully.
What You’ll Do
- Partner closely with the Directors and VPs in your segment to maximize sales results
- Develop data-driven insights and recommendations on the pipeline, targeting, and sales motion
- Lead effective forecasting, planning, and goal-setting processes
- Work as a leader with Veeva by coordinating cross-functionally to deliver process improvements, playbooks, toolkits, training, and skills development
- Be a leader within the Sales Operations team and identify opportunities for global systems and process improvement
- 4+ years experience in Sales Strategy & Operations in SaaS or FP&A Supporting a Sales team
- Strategic. Able to use both data and intuition to develop simple solutions to complex issues
- Have an “ownership” mindset and take initiative
- Can work both independently and in teams. Prioritize time well
- Very comfortable in Excel, Powerpoint, and G Suite. Working knowledge of SFDC or other CRM tools
Nice to Have
- Experience with Tableau or other analytics and visualization tools
- Experience presenting to Board or Executive Leadership
#BI-Remote Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world. Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
Follow us on social media