Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you – on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office – it’s up to you.
Crossix Segments is a business unit within Veeva dedicated to privacy-safe audience targeting solutions for marketers. Leading health brands, hospital systems, and government agencies use Crossix Segments to ensure that their digital and targeted TV campaigns reach the right health audiences, at scale.
As a Sr. Marketing Manager for Crossix, you will develop and execute integrated marketing plans to meet or exceed revenue goals for Crossix Segments. You will work closely with strategy and product teams in a fast-paced and rapidly growing market.
What You’ll Do
- Work cross-functionally with product, strategy, and other teams to develop and execute go-to-market programs
- Oversee the development and execution of thought leadership and communications programs
- Own strategy, development, and execution of targeted marketing programs that include, but are not limited to, demand generation email campaigns/nurtures, industry events, webinars, advertising, and digital marketing
- Develop and manage a marketing budget, measuring and optimizing marketing programs to ensure activities are effective, efficient, and demonstrate ROI
- 7+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- Experience developing and executing strategic marketing plans
- Experience writing promotional copy and managing the development of advertising creative
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- 2+ years of experience in ad technology or the digital media industry
Nice to Have
- Pardot and salesforce.com experience preferred
Perks & Benefits
- This is a remote position. Qualified candidates can live anywhere in the continental U.S.
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].