Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you – on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office – it’s up to you.
As the Vice President of Marketing, you will be responsible for developing the overall go-to-market strategy for Veeva globally. You’ll work cross-functionally with the Marketing team and senior executives in a fast-paced and rapidly growing market. This opportunity is for an innovative marketing leader who takes full ownership, is a team player, and knows how to deliver results. This role reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
What You’ll Do
- Translate Veeva’s goals into effective integrated marketing strategies and campaigns for key geographies, product lines, and customer segments that support the achievement of quarterly and annual goals
- Build, inspire, and lead a marketing organization that delivers against marketing goals, with clearly defined roles, career paths, succession plans, and employee success strategies
- Oversee the development and execution of thought leadership and communications programs
- Ensure the Marketing function scales through successful cross-collaboration with Sales, Strategy, Product, and Services leadership
- Develop and manage a global marketing budget, measuring and optimizing marketing programs to ensure activities are effective, efficient, and demonstrate ROI
- 15+ years of enterprise software marketing experience
- Minimum 5 years of marketing leadership experience in a high-growth technology company
- Experience across marketing disciplines, particularly demand generation, field marketing, and product marketing
- Experience developing customer-facing content and sales enablement materials
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems
- Proven track record of hiring, mentoring and retaining world-class marketing talent
- Ability to organize, remain productive, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and have an immediate impact in a high-growth, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Must be a creative, flexible, hands-on marketer that’s comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever it takes to get the job done even in the face of time, budget, and resource constraints
- Strong budget management and marketing measurement skills with a track record of managing budgets
Nice to Have
- SaaS company experience
- Pardot and salesforce.com experience preferred
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit careers.veeva.com.
Follow us on social media