Velocity Restorations is seeking to hire a senior-level candidate responsible for leading the development and implementation of the company’s marketing strategy. The Director of Marketing will work closely with the Chief Revenue Officer and oversee our Marketing department to design, implement, and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals.
This candidate has a solid Marketing background and work experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including events and heavy digital marketing with emphasis on PPC and paid social. This role will develop marketing strategies and efforts to strengthen the company’s market position and achieve desired business goals.
Cultural fit is KEY. Velocity Restorations is a rapidly growing, fast moving company that partners with a high-profile clientele. You will need to understand the customer demographic and have a passion for their vehicles/industry to succeed.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The Director of Marketing position has the following roles and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
- Set current and long-term goals for internal teams
- Lead 2-3 direct reports and manage a team of up to 30 indirect reports
- Design and review the Marketing department’s budget
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary
- Full responsibility for all events and event marketing, including planning of company presence at high profile events, trade shows, and internal events.
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth.
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events.
- Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department.
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives.
- Track competitors’ activities.
Physical Demands (to include but not limited to)
- Must be physically able to operate a variety of equipment including computer, office equipment, telephone, cameras, lighting, etc.
- Sit for long periods of time working at a desk, boardroom table, or at a computer.
- Walk long distances across shop floor to communicate and gather information as needed.
- Must be able to navigate through various departments of the organization’s physical premises.
- Must be able to see details of objects from a distance, example: identifying numbers on computer screen.
- Ability to lift, carry, and place items up to 20 pounds without assistance.
- Occasional reaching overhead and below knees, including squatting, bending, stooping, kneeling, and twisting.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Fast paced, friendly team environment
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability after 60 days
- 401k plan after 6 months on next enrollment date
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Paid week off from Christmas through New Year’s Day
Job duties, salary, and benefits are subject to change throughout duration of employment with Velocity.
Velocity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Velocity does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Prefer previous luxury/rare consumer brand experience with high end clientele.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions
- Ability to work a minimum of 45 hours per week
- Ability to work on site as this is not a remote position
- Ability to travel occasionally for company events and shows