VelocityEHS is the leader in the developing Environmental Health & Safety Solutions. We are expanding our Sales Training team. The Sales Enablement Content Specialist will be responsible for developing Sales Leadership, Sales Representatives, Customer Success Managers, and other customer facing team members to effectively utilize sales assets and job aids that support our Direct and Partner Channel Go-To-Market strategies. This role will be dedicated to training, building, maintaining, and controlling the quality of our sales process assets, job aids, and presentations. This role is a key role and will partner with other stakeholders to ensure our messaging, branding, and value propositions are clear and impactful at the different stages of the sales consultative process.
At VelocityEHS, we find satisfaction not only in creating innovative solutions, but in the product we provide and the environment in which we work. VelocityEHS is known for having fun and energetic company culture. This culture is paired with ambitious principles that demand teamwork and sharp problem-solving skills. If you’re interested in becoming a part of our team, apply now!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Include but not limited to:
- Create, organize, maintain, and quality control the infrastructure for job aids, presentations, and other sales collateral.
- Ensure sales assets are accurate, updated, and organized for optimal use by sellers and other customer facing teams.
- Facilitate highly effective training on products, sales techniques, enhancements, sales tools, etc.
- Partner with Sales Leadership, Solution Executives, Product Marketing, and Partnership Team to ensure content is structured in a way that allows for easy adoption and application of the go to market strategy
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure the accuracy and quality control of sales assets
- Support the VelocityEHS partnerships team by building trainings, job aids, and processes as they relate to the program
- Utilize effective interpersonal skills to welcome and assist new hires throughout the onboarding process
- Monitor trainees’ knowledge before and after training to help determine follow-up training required
- Use a variety of instructional methods to ensure maximum delivery effectiveness including individual or small group instruction, self study, simulation/role play exercises, etc.
- Measure the effectiveness and adoption of sales assets across the organization
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations and Internal Systems teams to build and maintain an effective technology enablement program
- Utilize established curriculum and assist in developing new educational materials, manuals, presentations, etc., that support the organizations sales objectives
- Engage and understand ongoing initiatives in order to update and help modify processes, SOPs and manuals
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Manager of Sales Training
Minimum Skills and Qualifications
- Successful track record of sales training and content management experience
- Must embrace a customer-focused and results-driven environment
- Must have excellent presentation skills
- Must be able to adapt training materials to changes in selling and customer environments
- Must possess strong organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent problem solving, decision making, and research/analytical skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong Internet and computer literacy skills in MSFT Word, MSFT Excel, MSFT Outlook, MS Access
- Successful track record of curriculum based training development and deployment
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- 1+ years of experience in SaaS sales operations
- Ability to pitch creative concepts to in-house customers
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with a content management system and/or sharepoint
- Experience with Outreach
- Experience with Cornerstone LMS
- Experience with Articulate360 or equivalent instructional design tool
Who is VelocityEHS?
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest-growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. Relied on by more than 10 million users worldwide to drive operational excellence and achieve outstanding outcomes, VelocityEHS is the global leader in true SaaS enterprise EHS & ESG technology. The VelocityEHS Accelerate® Platform is the definitive gold-standard, delivering best-in-class solutions for managing ESG, Safety, Industrial Ergonomics, Control of Work, Health, Operational Risk and Environmental Compliance.
Our customers include the world’s most esteemed Fortune 1000 corporations. From manufacturing to food & beverage, from chemicals to pharmaceuticals, we’ve worked with them at every level, from the boardroom to the shop floor. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
The VelocityEHS team includes unparalleled industry expertise, with more certified experts in health, safety, industrial hygiene, ergonomics, sustainability, the environment, AI, and machine learning than any EHS software provider. Recognized by the EHS industry’s top independent analysts as a Leader in the Verdantix 2023 Green Quadrant Analysis—VelocityEHS is committed to industry thought leadership and to accelerating the pace of innovation through its software solutions and vision. Its privacy and security protocols, which include SOC2 Type II attestation, are among the most stringent in the industry.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VelocityEHS?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can review all our perks and benefits by visiting our career page!
- Generous time off programs
- Medical/dental coverage, retirement (with employer match)
- Parental leave plans for all family types
- Job shadowing programs and one-on-one coaching opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education, advanced degrees, and certifications
- Remote-first and flexible work schedule to fit your family’s needs
- Monthly stipend to make your home office more comfortable, productive, and successful
- Corporate wellness and personalized preventative mental health care programs
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. VelocityEHS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. VelocityEHS does not accept unsolicited headhunters and agency resumes. VelocityEHS will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with VelocityEHS.
To apply for this job please visit www.ehs.com.