- Managed $1 Billion+ in software spend
- Saved $200M+ for our customers
- Given our customers thousands of hours back to focus on the important parts of their job
We are looking for a sales leader within our enterprise segment, managing a team of Account Executives (AE) closing net new business. You’ll lead this team to achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue and pipeline targets.
Please note, our headquarters are located in Boston and Charleston but this role can be remote.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and coach your team to consistent quota attainment while guiding on best practices for activity, pipelines and forecasts.
- Manage the sales funnel from lead to close and create metrics to improve performance.
- Analyze metrics and performance of the team to identify areas for coaching and improvement.
- Serve as a role model and leader within the sales organization while exemplifying extreme ownership and accountability over your role and team performance.
- Actively recruit and hire AEs as team growth warrants.
- Help plan and execute onboarding and training initiatives in collaboration with our sales operations manager and marketing team.
What we need:
- 4+ years of experience in a fast paced, high-growth SaaS sales environment with ideally 2+ years directly managing and coaching a team.
- Proven track record of consistent success as an individual contributor and manager.
- Ability to accurately forecast team performance on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Strong work ethic, motivated, and desire to learn with an ability to embrace and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
- We’re rapidly growing, (3x growth YoY in ARR, 2x headcount growth YoY)
- We’re a disruptor, we’re changing the way saas is purchased and managed
- We have the right value proposition at this time, (we save companies time and money and help them grow efficiently)
- We’re a startup with durable growth, (25M+ ARR, 530+ active customers, financially backed with our recent Series B raise)
- We have great people and a strong culture, (check out our values here)
- Competitive pay & benefits **applicable to U.S. employees, ask our team for details on our International benefits**
- Medical, Dental, Vision with company paid premiums
- HSA contribution
- Flexible/unlimited PTO
- 12 paid company holidays in addition to PTO
- 4% 401k matching
- WFH stipend
- Education & wellness reimbursement
- Annual company-wide shutdown in July
Follow us on social media