Verato, the identity experts for healthcare, is a high growth healthcare technology company that enables better care everywhere by providing the single source of truth for identity to organizations across the care continuum. Over 70 of the most respected brands in healthcare rely on Verato’s next generation cloud identity resolution platform for a complete and trusted 360-degree view of their patients, provider networks, and customers in their communities. With significant market momentum building towards digital health transformation, Verato is experiencing hyper customer and revenue growth, doubling in last 15 months alone and growing over 50% annually over the last 3 years. More importantly, Verato celebrates 99% customer retention, exemplifying the fact that customer obsession is at the center of our growth story.
Core to Verato’s strategy for continued growth is our drive to build a strong people-first culture that attracts, develops and retains the best skills and talent in the world. Verato operates on the simple notion that a company must first and foremost take care of its employees. In turn, these employees will take care of the company’s customers, and these customers will take care of the company’s shareholders. Verato believes in empowering teams with the best tools and development available. Staff receive opportunities to expand their knowledge in areas of technology (e.g. big data, distributed/cloud computing, complex algorithms), healthcare and organizational development. As Verato continues a trajectory of high-growth and high impact, each member of the team gets an influential front-row seat as we execute our business strategy. Together, we can make a profound and positive change in healthcare as we know it today.
We are focused on continually raising the bar on excellence across the organization, from marketing to engineering to customer service. Our guiding principles are to Make a Difference, to be Trustworthy and to be Customer Obsessed.
We are seeking a dedicated Director of Solutions Marketing who is interested in joining a highly dynamic and intellectually inspiring team. Ideally, this position would be based out of our HQ office in Tysons Corner, Virginia. However, we are willing to be flexible for the right candidate, so we will consider candidates who are remote and who are willing to travel to HQ periodically.
The Director of Solutions Marketing will be a critical driver for one of our healthcare segments and be responsible for all things segment oriented: positioning, packaging, pricing, marketing plans, and market level business plan. The Director will drive cross functional alignment between marketing, sales, customer success and product teams. They will be a key contributor to the Verato brand and be the subject matter expert for a healthcare segment market as it relates to Verato solutions. The right candidate will be a highly professional, highly analytical, highly driven self-starter excited about B2B marketing, with a background in marketing, product management, communications, sales enablement, customer/account management, and content development.
- Develop a deep understanding of the audience in one of the target healthcare market segments including provider, payer, public health, health information exchanges, or healthcare technology companies. Building understanding of buyers groups: who they are, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Responsible for go-to-market strategy, packaging, pricing, and positioning of Verato solutions in one of the targeted healthcare segments: provider, payer, public health, health information exchange, or healthcare technology markets.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the Verato identity platform support externally, including speaking engagements and written works
- Lead a cross-functional drive cross functional team with marketing, sales, customer success, solution architects and product teams to drive go to market strategies
- Conduct Voice-of-the-customer interviews and research to identify custom needs
- Monitor competitive activity – both direct and indirect – and adjust, update, or refine the value proposition to further differentiate our products
- Plan and coordinate execution with Demand Generation for all marketing plans and tactics needed to support the solutions
- Work with product managers, solution architects, and cross-functional marketing teams to support the development of sales enablement materials
- Create compelling stories through PowerPoint presentations, speaking proposals, customer interviews and collateral
- Develop clear positioning that will guide messaging and other go-to-market strategies for target market segments
- Develop effective buyer and user personas to affect market messaging
- Create testimonial videos by interviewing senior level executive customers
- Manage executive speakers for conference speaking sessions and webinars
- Develop and oversee social media presence, including campaigns and content
- Coordinate the development of content, activities and programs to drive adoption and retention with existing customers
- Foster customer advocacy programs and user communities
- You will have a precise focus on proactively protecting the privacy and security of all systems while always ensuring you are following documented policies and procedures
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
- Experience in healthcare, preferably in the provider, public health, payer or population health, HIE, and/or healthcare technology space
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 5+ years experience in marketing, product marketing/management or communications for software solution
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field
- Experience and comfort working with executive-level customers
- Experience marketing SaaS or other subscription-based products
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce.
- Experience with public relations