At Vercel, our mission is to enable developers to create at the moment of inspiration. We are the platform for frontend developers, creating tools millions of developers use every day. By unlocking developer potential through the use of open-source tools such as Next.js, React, Svelte, and Turborepo, we enable developers to go from idea to global application in seconds.
As a globally distributed company, we take pride in our ability to work across time zones and continents, fostering collaboration and innovation. Our offices in San Francisco and New York City serve as hubs for our teams to come together and develop the tools that empower our users. By joining Vercel, you’ll be part of a team that is deeply committed to open-source technologies and dedicated to shaping the future of web development.
About the Role:
GTM Operations at Vercel consists of Marketing Operations, Sales Operations, and Customer Success Operations. We own all systems, processes, and data that enables our cross-functional teams to be productive and successful.
The Marketing Operations Manager will work closely with Marketing to manage systems and build processes to support their campaigns.
The ideal candidate has start up experience, feels comfortable creating clarity where there is little, and enjoys building from the ground up. This is an individual contributor role and you’ll be reporting to the Director of GTM Operations.
What You Will Do:
- Partner closely with the revenue marketing team to enable their campaigns, including lead capture, processing and follow-up handoff.
- Build systems and processes for marketing, including lead lifecycle, lead and account scoring, lead intake and routing, and attribution.
- Optimize processes for the SDR team and develop SLA models for lead follow up and conversion optimization.
- Collaborate with the revenue marketing and marketing analytics teams to generate metrics on lead, pipeline, revenue generation, and cost of acquisition.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- You have at least 3 years of marketing operations experience in a SaaS startup environment. You’ve worked alongside (or as part of) a marketing team and understand the end-to-end of an integrated marketing campaign.
- You’re passionate about building systems. You thrive in bringing process and organization to complex marketing environments.
- You are a master communicator and project manager. You can handle many moving parts across multiple teams within Marketing and Revenue Operations.
- You are data-driven and can partner with the analytics team to help the Marketing team optimize their campaigns.
- At least 3 years of marketing operations experience in a SaaS startup environment
- Advanced Proficiency in Marketo & Salesforce.
- Advanced Proficiency in ioor similar sales tool
- Ability to collaborate across various departments simultaneously and balance multiple projects
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style – 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow – we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO – 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- We will provide you the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space as needed
The San Francisco, CA base pay range for this role is $133,000.00 – $186,000.00. This salary range is an estimate. Actual salary will be based on job related skills, experience and location. Pay ranges outside San Francisco may be adjusted based on employee location. The total compensation package also includes benefits and equity-based compensation. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description.
To apply for this job please visit vercel.com.